Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
It starts with a dream
In a world of overspending and easy credit, it’s no surprise that money is the number one source of stress for millions of people. Dreams was founded to level the playing field. To give people a better chance of achieving their goals and a simple way to take control of their finances.
We use behavioral science to design financial services that fit neatly into people’s lives, making saving and investing easier and more fun.
With our B2B2C offering, we have been growing by integrating our solution into existing bank apps, boosting their own customers’ financial wellbeing.
More than ever, Dreams has the opportunity to help make financial wellbeing a reality for millions of people, and we want bright, courageous, and passionate people to join our impact-driven team in shaping the future of the finance industry.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be one of the first members of our newly formed Customer Success team and get a unique opportunity to shape how we deliver value to our customers. You’ll play a central role in defining our customer success strategy & playbook.
As a Customer Success Manager at Dreams, you will be the trusted advisor and primary point of contact for 3-4 of our banking customers. Responsibilities include
Collaborate with sales in mature leads, and drive various deal-closing initiatives – such as pilots, business case development, and prototyping.
Get the customer live. Act as the de facto project manager for the holistic integration and coordinate across different verticals (product, finance, legal, tech, sales)
- Relationship Management
Manage customer interactions and build a solid relationship with the customer (at all levels). Become a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Analysis & reporting
Monitor and report on holistic customer health and performance in alignment with set targets.
- Commercial management
Manage the commercial outcomes, including renewals, upsells, cross-sell, and commercial operations in general (billing, contracts, etc.)
- Knowledge management
Instruct the customer on using the product and ensure they are up to date with relevant information. Be our in-house expert on the customers’ business and operating model.
- Technical support
Troubleshoot escalations and liaison with the product team and technical support.
Last but not least, you’ll act as the customers’ voice internally. You’ll educate, inform and advocate to your colleagues at Dreams about your customers’ current priorities, business needs, pain points, and initiatives.
Who you are
- You have exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- You’re familiar with financial services and retail banking
- You have a proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients in the tech industry in a start-up environment
- You are experienced in complex program management, with a focus on delivering successful outcomes and driving business value, preferably in the field of technology consulting services
- You’re self-organizing with high attention to detail.
- You comfortably shift altitudes; to thrive, you understand the need for both short-term execution and strategic, long-term planning.
- You’re revenue motivated, with experience from commercial management
- You are proactive and solutions-oriented, with a focus on identifying and addressing customer needs
In addition to this, we greatly value:
- A proven track record in successfully addressing C-suite executives with a structured and proactive approach to drive continuous dialogues.
- Working proficiency in additional languages (in addition to English).
- An opportunity to be part of shaping the Customer Success function at Dreams.
- We prioritize our employees’ financial well-being through pension, paid vacation, stock ownership programs, wellness allowance, and friendly perks.
- To work alongside talented, authentic, and passionate colleagues in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- We’re an international, innovation-driven company where we embrace mold-breaking.
- We have a beautiful, laid-back office space in central Stockholm and can also help you optimize your at-home setup if you prefer working remotely.
- You’ll get the opportunity to help millions of people feel better about money and live more sustainably.