Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are looking for a student interested in supporting our teams with tasks within Purchasing and Administration. We would like you to have at least 1 year left of your studies and be able to work 16 h per week. We will be flexible, offering half as well as full days or remote work when needed. During the initial onboarding process we would however need you to work in our office to be trained in the tasks you will support with.
We are looking to recruit this person with a start date during September/October and will offer a part time contact until beginning of summer. With the possibility to extend the contract after summer 2024.
- Partille, Sweden
- Finance and Accounting
- Working Student
Make an impact
- You will provide essential support to the Swisslog Nordic organization by assisting with mainly purchasing requests and perform tasks within the purchasing administration.
- You will collaborate closely with the purchasing department in the UK and all the departments in Swisslog Nordic to support them purchase requests in SAP.
- You will actively participate in administrative initiatives and relevant projects.
Bring to the team
- Currently studying fulltime in the field of Economics or other relevant area with ability to work 16 hours per week in parallel with your studies.
- You are fluent in Swedish and in English, both in speaking and writing and you enjoy working in an international organization.
- You are an experienced user of MS office Products. If you have used SAP previously, we would consider it meritorious.
- If you have previous experience working with similar finance
tasks, administration or customer service, we would be extra happy.
- We believe that you are enthusiastic, well-organized, and enjoy working independently in a structured manner.
- You are a true team player, sociable and have a “can do” attitude.
Our successful candidate is result oriented, takes initiative and is not afraid to ask for support when needed.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
Ready to start your Journey?
We are looking forward to hearing from you: