Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
In this role you will be responsible deploying and developing Integrated Business Planning, as well as the Inventory Management’s best practices and solutions for the entire value chain of the local unit in line with the Global Division and Product Group Strategy. You will also be responsible of leading the inventory and planning activities for the Local Product Group. Another responsibility will be to be oversee the End-to-End Metrics (Net Working Capital, Inventory, Customer On-Time Delivery, Lead Time, and Forecast Accuracy). In addition, you will guide the local Sales & Operations Planning process to align material, demand, production, and financial planning for the entire value chain of the local unit.
In this role as a Value Chain Manager, you will have diverse duties such as the following:
- Establishing, developing, and sharing the best practices for integrated business planning, operations planning, resource management and inventory management.
- Making analyses for planning and fulfillment metrics (Inventory, On-Time Delivery, Lead-Time, Forecast Accuracy and Resource Utilization).
- Determine key root causes for non-performance and driving improvement initiatives.
- Improving Stock levels and Net Working Capital.
- Overall planning from customer demand to, supply, supplier forecasts and capacity all way down to the master schedule plan.
- Daily Gemba meetings with Production Schedulers and Purchasers.
- Sub Matter Expert of Planning and support to Operations Schedulers and Material Planners.
The client would like you to fulfill the following criteria:
- You have an university degree, preferably within Planning & Logistics.
- You should have between 2-5 years of demonstrated experience/ skills in similar positions.
- You possess an APICS CSCP or CPIM Certification.
- Fluent level of English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- As a person you are self-confident, driven, customer-focused and you have a positive attitude related to the team being able to achieve everything.
- You have multitasking skills, and you have many points of contacts. These skills are important since you will be a relevant part of the operation hub.
- It is meritorious if you have worked with SAP and planning of Low volume/High mix.
Tillträde och ansökan
Deadline for the application: 30-01-2023
Location: Västerås/ hybrid work. You have the option to work remotely for a few days a week.
Selections and interviews are ongoing!
Sway Sourcing is a modern company that recruits in several industries on the Swedish labor market. We match candidates’ skills and knowledge with the company’s needs. Sway Sourcing has a company management and staff with extensive experience in the recruitment industry, both as owners and employees. We have a large network within the industries we specialize in and can therefore find the candidates who quickly become an asset for the companies.