Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030.
The Solution Center Parts & Service Sales Management within Digital Delivery is responsible for the management of applications for solutions dedicated to pricing and service sales & management. The team has full product responsibility throughout it’s lifecycle.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Parts and Service Sales Management.
As a Transformation Leader for the Salesforce Capabilities, you will oversee the digital product capabilities in your area and ensure alignment with the organization’s overall strategy. You will be responsible for a specific area of capabilities and the teams, their inter-relationships and business value proposition. As we are evolving towards product ownership with stable teams this role will gradually transform towards a product area owner.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop the capabilities vision, strategy, goal & roadmap aligned with business priorities.
- Manage budget and financial follow up for the area.
- Manage cross team dependencies and support collaboration both within and outside area, and business partners.
- Support overarching capabilities prioritization in one rhythm and contribute on roadmap planning.
- Facilitate capacity management and resource allocation discussions across the area.
- Actively work for teams’ empowerment, building the needed skills, competencies and trust for teams to take ownership of shared capabilities and cultivating agile mindset.
- Strive for simplification, encourage waste reduction and continuous improvement.
- Nurture collaboration, stimulate great conversation and transparency between stakeholders.
- Secure that capabilities are developed and maintained in compliance within given architecture and security guidelines, meeting required quality expectations until decommissioning.
- Drive for capabilities development based on end-user, market research and data analysis, understand the business and their end-users to evolve capabilities and make right priorities for Volvo Group over its lifecycle.
- Strong aftermarket business and delivery experience and/or clear priority to strive for delivering business value in our Business operations.
- Good knowledge of the IT landscape within the aftermarket domain i.e. how solutions interact on a higher level.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing deliveries, projects and people
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Complete proficiency in English
Required leadership competencies
- Shows strong customer focus to understand needs and build long-term relationships
- Ensures accountability – taking personal responsibility as well as establishing responsibilities, processes etc for others
- Sets objectives, plans, carries through and adjusts planning as needed
- Collaborates effectively
- Builds effective teams, with shared goals, open and trustful dialogue and fruitful mix of competencies, personalities etc
- Actively promotes and demonstrates behaviors according to Volvo Core Values
- Real influence on creation and development of digital products and services for Volvo CE
- Active role in digital transformation of premium brand on global scale
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
- Agile mindset and ways of working
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
Target start date: May 1st, 2023
Hiring manager: Grzegorz Wolny [email protected]
Head of Parts & Service Sales Management, DDA Digital Experience & Service Sales, Digital Delivery
HRBP: Magdalena Armdal [email protected]
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen – Lajla Dahlsjö, +46 73 9024575
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Group Digital & IT has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date