Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Financial Crime Prevention,
30 January 2023
SEB is the leading Nordic Bank with presence in 18 different markets in Europe, US, and Asia. SEB Group is a universal bank with a Corporate, Retail, Private Banking, Insurance, Investment Management businesses with Head Office located in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Transaction Monitoring unit within the Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) function is looking for a TM Process Manager, to lead the work to further develop and enhance SEB Group’s Transaction Monitoring (TM) ways of working and processes. The role will report directly to the Co-Head of TM Transformation and Business Engagement.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to continuously drive the development of SEB Group’s TM processes and ways of working and supporting initiatives/capabilities to continuously meet regulatory expectations and ensure that SEB becomes a market leader in the fight against financial crime.
The role consists of managing the TM Process including, but not limited to:
- Managing the TM Process
- Working with continuous evaluation of process efficiency and suggestions for improvements
- Working closely with different change initiatives and continuously evaluating how to leverage the initiative for TM Process Efficiencies
- Working closely with owner of TM Global Standards and TM Operational Teams, to ensure that the TM Process lives up to the requirements set out in the TM Global Standards and be responsible for creating necessary underlying global TM procedural instructions in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Responsible for global process documentation and global TM procedural instructions and have oversight of local work instructions
- Working with Stakeholder communication and management regarding TM Process changes and improvements, in close collaboration with the FCP Acceleration Program.
- A natural speaking partner for TM process related questions for all of TM’s Stakeholders throughout the SEB Group
As the TM area in going through a transformation journey, the responsibility of the TM Process and Operating Model and the ongoing process efficiency evaluation will be owned by TM Transformation and Business Engagement. However, the process management is likely to be transferred to the Head of TM Scenario Development and Governance in the future.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, we see that you have:
- Academic degree in Finance, Business, Law, IT, or equivalent
- Experience working within the Transaction Monitoring area within a major financial institution and have knowledge of TM processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily build relationships with different stakeholders
- Well-organised, structured and able to work with ambiguity and manage numerous projects and conflicting demands in an international environment.
- A genuine interest in process efficiency and driving change for improvements
- A track record of managing, implementing and responding positively to change in an adaptive, innovative and flexible manner and in clear consultation with others to realise business improvement.
- Agile and flexible in adapting strategy to performance and comes forward with precise recommendations and workable outcomes.
- Strong ability to overcome problems and challenges along the way and to adopt new ways of working to fit the vision
You are a team player who love to collaborate and are curious. We also see that you have an End-to-end thinking and deliver quality within deadlines. Fluent in English is a requirement (Swedish is not mandatory but a plus).
What we offer
SEB offers an attractive and international environment where we strive to adapt to agile and modern ways of working. You will work side by side with experienced colleagues from different parts of the organization and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
SEB promotes a flexible and healthy work culture. We recognize that the wellbeing of our colleagues is closely related to our ability to have fun and perform together. Among other things our team has the option to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the Financial Crime Prevention unit. Candidates will be reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis, and you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than January 30th. Should you have any questions regarding the position you can reach out to Michael Hedrich, Global Head of Transaction Monitoring, on [email protected] or Olga Wohlfahrt, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/