Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Do you love malware? Or do you dislike it, but you love taking it apart? We have what you need!
What you’ll do
As part of the Research & Development we include the Threat Intelligence group. In this group we focus specifically on being proactive instead of reactive. We are the frontrunners of intelligence, and we make sure that we feed this information to all our customers 24x7x365.
Not only does this job include engaging in critical incidents by conducting reverse engineering, it also includes research on groups and threat actors. Our mission is to provide actionable threat intelligence in both technical indicators, reports and data.
You are offered an exciting and challenging role in a company that breathes IT security. With the latest technology, the largest customers in Sweden and a large company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create something and contribute to a safer society.
You are also offered:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and expansive company where everyone together contribute to the continued development of the company
- A ’’Challenger- culture’’ with a focus on change, challenge and growth
- Direct and clear development plan so that the expectations are clear from both sides, regarding how you willreach certain certifications and competence levels at different times.
- We will provide opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limits!
Who are you?
- You must have experience with malware analysis
- Knowledge regarding the tactics, tools, techniques, and procedures of network intrusion activity
- The Ability to write simple detection rules such as YARA and SIGMA
- Experience in evaluating forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise-level information security operations
- Broad understanding of network architecture and network security controls
- Knowledge and experience in basic to intermediate coding (Python preferred)
As you may have guessed, we build a lot of cool stuff, and we agree it’s better to make it yourself and get what you want, rather than to buy a finished product.
Certifications are not important but if you have them, why not show them to us? Your education and background should include experience within the cyber security field.
What if you have simply built a lot of cool stuff at home and you are completely self-taught? That is also super interesting!
What about remote work? Yes, we would like you to apply as well. There are rules and limitations, but we want to be flexible if we find the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How to join us:
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt ([email protected]).
We look forward to receiving your application!