Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At EMQX, we are building the future of IoT data infrastructure. We are an open-source IoT data infrastructure software provider, delivering the world’s leading cloud-native MQTT-based IoT messaging platform and streaming database. The flagship product EMQX is used by more than 20,000 enterprise users from over 50 countries, connecting over 100 million IoT devices worldwide. EMQ Technologies is headquartered in Hangzhou, China, and the R&D headquarter is in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are now looking for a Technical Writer to work remotely from EMEA.
Your future role
We seek a talented, technically savvy writer who can help our users understand how to implement and deploy IoT solutions based on EMQX products. As a writer at EMQX, you could contribute to building content that makes it easy for customers to use our EMQX products for hosted or on-premise services.
- Work closely with EMQX product managers, engineers, marketing, and support team to document new features, and improve our existing content.
- Follow the git-based software development process. Being comfortable using git and GitHub is essential.
- Review and edit documentation changes contributed by other EMQers and our opensource communities
- Collaborate with other content creators at EMQ, create content in Marketing, Support, Education, and beyond to help tell a consistent EMQX story
Who you are
We think you can use your technical savviness and pedagogical ability to help our customers. To thrive in the role, a great interest in tech, user-friendliness, and the ability to clarify and simplify complex information are a must. You will be responsible for ensuring that our documentation is clear, correct, and easy to use
We hope that you have:
- 2+ years in a content development role that included writing for developers or those responsible for deploying and managing complex systems.
- A willingness to wear a variety of hats, a desire to learn new things, and the drive to figure things out
- Written a significant amount of relevant content. Some of our open opportunities involve working more autonomously and require more experience
- Experience in writing customer-facing software documentation. You understand the craft of technical writing and how it differs from other types of writing
- Authored content in a lightweight mark-up language such as Markdown, Asciidoc, or Wikitext
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a growing and fun company in a versatile role where you can develop and make a difference. If you want to join a company that values and supports your development while giving you the platform to grow, hurry up with your application!
EMQX is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Please share your application with us in English. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Jolin Li, Talent Acquisition Partner, at [email protected] or +46760057887.
Welcome with your application today!