Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Build a better world (together with us)!
We know, those are big words. But it’s not every company that is in a position to change how an entire industry works and to solve a massive climate challenge at the same time.
We are BIMobject, the world’s leading marketplace for connecting architects and manufacturers. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company providing next-generation solutions for the construction industry to power digital design.
We cherish the spirit of innovation with a playful working environment where we experiment, learn, and help each other to solve problems while working towards creating a better future for our planet.
Who are you?
We are looking for a seasoned, self-motivated Tech Lead with a passion for web development. You are an expert in frontend or backend technology, or even consider yourself a full stack developer. Either way, you have a genuine tech interest and a deep understanding of system design. You also like to have a mentoring role, guiding your fellow co-workers to implement best practices and discuss ideas. You like working from the office, or from your home – or both!
More about your experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development (Frontend/ Backend or Fullstack)
- Used to leading technical work with a good understanding of agile methodologies
- Comfortable in an international team with English as your daily language
- Worked with cloud technology and service-based architecture
- Experienced with some, or a combination of:
- Angular, React or similar frameworks
- .NET applications in C#
- MSSQL and/or NoSQL databases
- People management experience
- Experience with high-traffic websites
- Worked with Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps tools
As our new Tech Lead, you will…
- Develop and take technical ownership of BIMobject.com, the leading global BIM marketplace with over 3 million users and 50 million downloads a year
- Lead an autonomous, cross-functional team and collaborate with high-performing team members, locally and remote
- Work closely with the other Tech Leads and the CTO to set the technical vision & strategy across the company
- Coach and manage the developers in your team
- Champion good engineering practises
What do we do?
BIMobject.com is a platform where we connect manufacturers of building materials with architects and engineers so they can work on building projects together. BIM enables more efficient processes in the project pipeline leading to less costs, less waste and fewer delays. Getting access to all the BIM content on our site helps the construction industry to build right from the start while giving support in finding environmentally sound products.
What we offer our employees
BIMobject is a company founded in 2011 and headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with colleagues all over the world: Malmö, Budapest, Madrid, Gliwice, Milan, Munich and on. We value our cultural diversity and the many perspectives our employees bring. For those interested, we offer the opportunity to live and work abroad. However, as we speak 16+ languages at the Malmö HQ, you don’t have to go far to get the international vibe.
The start-up mentality is an important part of us, meaning that we never want to stop experimenting and learning and we love to see our people grow. We prioritise continuous personal development by investing in our engaged employees. Finally and maybe most importantly, we want all our employees to have the possibility to shape their work and have their say in how we drive our company forward.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come and be a part of changing the way the industry works.
We are a remote-friendly company and operate in a hybrid work model. Your team will be located mainly in Malmö, Stockholm and Budapest and we would love it if you live close to any of those locations – we value the flexibility in being able to meet part of the team quite easily.