Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Would you like to join the journey toward building Europe’s best B2B Growth agency?
We are now looking for a new Teamleader for our Market Data & Analytics team, who wants to be part of Brightvision. Our corporate culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, and teamwork. Read more about our corporate culture in our culture handbook here!
Brightvision is a B2B agency that creates marketing campaigns for tech companies. There are close to 100 of us around the globe, working with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the tech industry.
Our vision is that we aspire to be the largest and most trusted marketing partner for Tech brands. Because we believe in the power of technology to solve humankind´s problems.
Our only office is in Gothenburg, Sweden, but almost all our colleagues are working remotely. Even team managers. So don’t worry, you can live wherever you want in the world.
What does the position entail?
We are now looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Teamleader to spearhead and grow our Market Data & Analytics team, with own P&L responsibility for this offering.
You will be responsible for the work our List and Data consultants do when we deliver company and contact information to our projects and campaigns.
High quality data is the foundation of our business being successful, therefore we now want to add more resources to this area through a new role.
This may include coordinating with project managers and other team members to ensure that contact data is accurate towards what the customer wants and up-to-date, as well as developing and implementing policies and procedures for the management of contact data.
Additionally, the practice leader is responsible for training and mentoring team members and project managers on best practices for target group searches and ICPs, and for staying current with industry trends and developments related to contact data management.
The main purpose is to build a high-performing practice area within lists and data for our teams, so our client campaigns reach their results. You are also responsible to create a profitable team.
- Create, implement and monitor structures for data and lists (e.g. creating templates, folder structure, processes, and getting feedback).
- Documenting all processes and making sure they are easy to follow.
- Identify what contact information and data that is necessary to use in projects, so Brightvision can stay ahead.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments when it comes to contact information and data.
- Understand the different challenges our clients face, and provide the appropriate support to project managers and clients.
- Explore new possible solutions in how to find better data and lists.
- Inspire, train and educate your team members on best practices, structures and skills relating to data and lists (e.g. consulting mindset, giving open feedback to client, setting boundaries with client, client and team member expectation management)
- Sell your offerings both internally to our project managers but also to clients and prospects, in order to grow the revenue in your team.
Coach & Support
- Coach and Support Project Managers and List & data consultants around target segment problems and discussions like ICPs and segments to focus on, and what data is the best to use etc.
- Support Project Managers with information and assistance regarding target groups and possible searches.
- Follow up on your teams consultant deliverables as well as outcomes from projects, where the data provided have been used, and continuously improve the quality and processes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales drive – you’re not afraid to engage in a dialogue with a customer och prospect selling the teams’ services.
- Experience from other roles where you have worked with market data sets
- Analytical – you’re comfortable analysing data
- In debt knowledge of B2B market segmentation and ICPs.
- You have a good culture fit to Brightvisions culture and values
- A structured way of working
- A curious mind and not being afraid to test new solutions and systems.
- Understand data quality (what is good usable data and what is not) and how to improve it.
- A consultative selling approach when helping clients, both internal as external, to pitch our data services
- Leadership experience
Why choose Brightvision?
We are a nice bunch of ”humble winners” with a good sense of humor (if we do say so ourselves). Since our start in 2000, we have strived to be ”remote first”, which means that you can work from home, no matter where you live in the world.
Areas that make you thrive at Brightvision (according to the staff themselves):
- Good team spirit with awesome colleagues
- Working with the largest and most challenging customers in the tech industry
- Decentralized organization where you work in smaller teams
- Focus on competence development and internal coaching
- Great kick offs and social activities
- Lots of transparency and good communication
- International environment with colleagues around the world
- Annual bonus program
- Stipend if you work remotely to contribute to your costs
- Health & wellness program
- Focus on world-class leadership
- Meetings with your manager every two weeks
Welcome to look at what daily life at Brightvision might look like on our Instagram:
Or read more about us on our Career page.
If you feel that Brightvision would be a perfect match for you, please send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 23 of April, 2023.
We hope to hear from you soon!