Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are stronger together!
Are you an innovative and creative software engineer who wants to explore a career in fintech? Then you are probably our next system developer! As one of the Nordic region’s foremost experts in complete payment solutions, we at PayEx can offer an exciting and creative work environment!
PayEx is one of the Nordic region’s leading suppliers of complete payment solutions, and our business consists of two areas: PayEx Ledger & Factoring and Swedbank Pay. At PayEx Ledger & Factoring, we offer individually tailored services in rating and billing, invoice and ledger management, debt collection, credit management and financing. This is also the part of the organization you will belong to.
We are now looking for a System Developer for our IT department. Read the article with John Eneman who is one of our Lead Developers, maybe you will be John’s new colleague?
We are looking for someone confident in their developing skills, who is happy to share knowledge and experience with more junior colleagues. You are probably most experienced in backend development, but if you can call yourself a full-stack, then that’s an extra plus. You have a few years of experience in system development, in which you’ve probably coded in C#/.Net, Java, ASP.Net, or similar. It is great if you have also worked with REST APIs and may have experience with Azure, GitHub and DevOps.
We are also happy to see that you have an education in system development or that you have acquired your skills in another way, through worklife experience. Regardless of which, you have a documented good competence and understanding of system development.
More about the position.
As PayEx’s new system developer, you will work in a service oriented scrum team where you will work with development and improvement of one, or several, of our systems and services. You will work cross-functionally with product owners, scrum masters, developers, testers, and system specialists. In consultation with your colleagues, you will build complex payment solutions indispensable for some of our large customers. Some projects and customers we are currently working on are:
- Coop, Telia’s invoices and Synsam’s eyeglass subscription
- The journey towards moving our systems into the cloud, through Azure.
We are strong together, and to secure our deliveries, we work closely with various areas in the organization, such as sales, product and customer service. Together, we build our payment solutions and deliver value to our customers.
What can we offer you?
- Learning: We want you to have the opportunity to lift yourself to new heights by being able to freely take part in all the education available on Linked in Learning, Microsoft learn and Pluralsight. You can set aside one day a month for this, or take a course from time to time, when it suits you.
- Innovation: You get the opportunity to explore and develop in a technology area that you find exciting, outside the nature of your work, at our monthly Innovation Days. Only imagination sets the limits, which is an excellent opportunity for innovation and personal development.
- Hybrid: You will work in a great work environment at one of our beautiful offices. Either in Visby, or at Kungsgatan in Stockholm. You will have some freedom to work from home, or from the summer cottage, to get the flexibility in everyday life that suits you.
- Worklife balance: You will have flexitime and a wellness hour to pick up and drop off the children at kindergarten, take the dog for a walk, or take that run and have balance in life, because the pace at work is often quite high.
Does this sound interesting, and do you want to be part of our team? Send your application today! The position is full-time, starting as agreed. Location: Stockholm or Visby. Applications are treated confidentially. Selection and interviews are ongoing. For questions regarding the service, contact: Nicole Brantedal, Team Manager IT Sweden, nicole.brantedal @ payex.com.
Finansförbundet: Heidi Larsson + 46 498-20 97 58
SACO: Sofia Enekvist + 46 70 27 88106.
PayEx does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome. We value the qualities that a diversity of people bring to our business. In order to be as open-minded as possible in our recruitment, we use anonymization of the CV. We also ask you to exclude: name, age, gender and photos in your personal letter.
Please note that we have already chosen our recruitment channels and therefore do not wish to be approached by external recruitment firms or ad sellers.