Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Join and drive the growth of a global construction life-cycle assessment leading SaaS to multiply the business and positive climate impact we have.
We are looking for a Swedish or Norwegian speaking Business Development Trainee for One Click LCA, world-leading and fast-growing construction Life Cycle Assessment software.
Join to help grow a business that plays a key role to deliver a Zero Carbon future for us all.
You will be responsible for identifying customer needs/opportunities and helping them find solutions that will allow them to succeed with our software. Our sales model is predominantly inbound, and we assist those contacting us to understand how we can help them. You will also support our business development team in creating outbound opportunities to pursue. In this role, you will be working with architects, construction companies and product manufacturers, as well as our internal teams.
This role can be based anywhere in the Nordics, preferably in Sweden or Norway. The role has the potential to become a permanent position in the Nordic business development team.
Innovative, fast-growing software platform integrating with the entire industry.
One Click LCA is the world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction and manufacturing industry. It is used in 140+ countries by leading businesses and integrates all leading standards, databases and design software tools globally.
Why One Click LCA:
You’ll join a supportive, effective, and mission-oriented team in a flexible and friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting-edge tools and a team of world-class professionals around the globe to solve one of the world’s biggest challenges – decarbonizing buildings and construction.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with prospects to understand how their business needs can be solved and develop quotes for our solutions to bring on new customers
- Get and stay up to date with the One Click LCA platform inside out
- Educate prospects on the value and opportunities in low carbon construction
- Utilize various communication channels to create outbound sales opportunities
- Keep up to date on regional LCA and Environmental Product Declaration market
- Join relevant industry events and develop relevant local partnerships
- Localize campaigns and regional content to strengthen sales pipeline
What you need:
- Ability and motivation to become expert in construction and manufacturing LCA
- Motivation to help others succeed and to find solutions to their obstacles
- Degree in engineering, construction, environmental sciences or related area.
- Experience from B2B sales is a bonus.
- Fast learning skills and desire to constantly improve
- Customer- and results-oriented attitude and a hands-on approach
- Very good listening skills and ability to see the situation from a client’s perspective
- Native level Swedish or Norwegian and proficiency in English; other Nordic languages a plus.
What we offer:
- Challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Work on a growing business that contributes to a more sustainable future
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom to achieve your goals – no fixed hours and remote working supported
- Competitive compensation
- Great colleagues, social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
- This position is available anywhere in the Nordics, preferably Sweden or Norway.
More information and contact details
We have been in business since 2001 and now employ over 140 professionals from more than 20 nationalities. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com.
Applications are reviewed on reception. Closing date of applications is 2023-06-11.