Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are looking for a new Sustainability Intern who wants to work in a fast-growing company within our Sustainability Team, set up within the Buying Department. If you want to join a fun workplace with high ambitions and goals, you are welcome to apply for this exciting role!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Sustainability Intern you will support our CSR & Sustainability Team in daily operational functions, as well as you will work with new and ongoing Sustainability Projects. You will learn to develop key cross-functional relationships with both internal partners in our offices in Stockholm, Jönköping, Paris, Oslo, as well as with external partners working together with Babyshop. More specifically you will:
- Provide administrative support to the CSR & Sustainability Team
- Support with GHG Emission Data Collection and Analysis
- Support in tracking and measuring our Sustainability KPI’s
- Gain knowledge in Supply Chain Tracking & Social Audit Work
- Support with Certificate Management & Communication
- Support with research for new and/or ongoing Sustainability Projects
- Work collaboratively across the Company including the Buying, Tech, Operations and Sustainability Department, as well as with third parties and suppliers
- Support the team with ad hoc tasks when required
- Have an opportunity for further development within the field of Sustainability
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a person who has/is:
- Enrolled in University or higher education studies related to Sustainability and Fashion/Retail/Supply Chain Management or similar, for the duration of the internship (mandatory)
- A passion for Sustainability and Fashion/E-com
- Excel Knowledge
- A strong pro-active behaviour
- Solution oriented and with a positive mindset
- Well organized, with an attention to details
- Good communication skills in English (All communication within the company is in English)
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
- Knowledge of working with certificates
- Understanding of working with GHGE
- Involvement in sustainability projects
You are structured and with a strong attention to details meanwhile as you are curious and willing to learn. We see that you have good communication skills and enjoy working cross-collaborative, both within and outside of the Company. Due to our fast growth, it is important that you are easily adaptable to changes and have a flexibility to your workflow. Finally, we see that you are a self-starting person with a solution-oriented mindset, always searching for ways of how to improve efficiency and current working methods.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Babyshop you will have the possibility to:
- Learn how it is to work in a dynamic environment, within a field of constant development
- Enjoy an international work environment and the possibility to create great connections for your future career
- Learn by doing and work in a close collaboration with the Sustainability & Buying Team, gaining a broad insight in the Fashion/Retail E-com world
- Contribute with new ideas and see a direct result of the work that you do
- Have fun! We work hard but we also enjoy our afternoon fika, after works and occasional work out sessions for the motivated ones
- Access to Babyshop discounts and sample sales
Period: Spring/Summer 2023 (Exact dates to be agreed on together)
Location: HQ in Stockholm, Östermalm
Contact person: Sofia Cederfeldt, [email protected]
ABOUT BABYSHOP GROUP
We are proud to be the largest multi-channel children’s clothing and products retailer in Europe! The journey began in 2006 when Marcus and Linn Tagesson decided to start selling baby fashion online. The rest is history and the group now operate under four main e commerce domains; www.babyshop.com, www.lekmer.se, www.alexandalexa.com and www.melijoe.com and in addition to online, we have 7 stores in Norway and 2 in Sweden.
Our vision is to continue to successfully develop our omni-channel strategy through seamless integration of the group’s e-commerce and retail concepts.