Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
We are looking for Support Specialists to join Tink Support. We provide support for customers who use Tink’s products to power their solutions. At Tink Support, we put customers first. We prioritise resolving issues in the best way and in the shortest possible time to deliver a high-quality support experience.
You will join our Level 1 support team and work alongside smart, skilled colleagues. The role provides the opportunity to tackle a broad range of issues across Tink’s product offering. During your problem solving, you will gain an expert knowledge of Tink’s products and tech stack.
This is a hybrid role, and you can expect to be working in the Tink Stockholm office with the flexibility for remote work. The role involves shift work within our standard service hours, 7am to 7pm CET on weekdays, including local public holidays.
What you will do:
- Analyse and resolve support requests from customers.
- Work as part of a shift rotation.
- Troubleshoot and escalate to Level 2 support if required.
- Communicate with customers and keep them updated.
- Activate and configure products for our customers.
- Work in strict accordance with our procedures and policies.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to meet customer expectations.
- Share knowledge with your colleagues so that they benefit from your expertise.
- Actively contribute content to our knowledge base.
- Play an active role in improving your team’s processes and ways of working.
What we’re looking for:
You have a business-oriented mindset, understanding how the service and ticket resolutions that you provide affects customer success and customer experience. We’re looking for people who take pride in delivering high quality service to customers.
You’re someone who combines a strong attention to detail with an aptitude to identify the best solutions for customers.
Life moves fast at Tink – you can work with and flourish in a changing, high-tempo environment.
You will succeed in this role if:
- You care about quality in all that you do, striving to deliver excellence for your customers and colleagues.
- You enjoy having close contact with customers and can place yourself in their shoes.
- You want to grow. Maybe you recently finished university and want to prove what you can do? Or perhaps you have some technical experience and want to work directly with clients? Or maybe you have customer support experience and want to work at the forefront of financial services?
- You learn quickly, on-the-go, as you encounter new challenges.
- You work in a pragmatic and solution-oriented way.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
It’s advantageous if:
- You have previous experience providing client support in a business-to-business context.
- You have previously worked in financial services.
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We’re looking forward to your application!