ValueOne is looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA) for a longer assignment at a manufacturing company in Skövde. The assignment starts in June with possibilities for remote work part of the time.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
As Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) engineer your overall task is to prevent customer disturbances caused by external suppliers not complying to given specifications. The role involves auditing at supplier sites which means that travelling will be part of the assignment.
- Support sourcing with Quality data collection.
- Verify capacity and Quality (PPAP).
- Audit Suppliers.
- Review/concur supplier selection with Procurement.
- Working with 8D reports analysis and actions.
Experience and competencies
The ideal person for this assignment must have good knowledge of quality assurance methods and procedures as well as experience from R&D/ Plant/ Purchasing organization and ISO/ IATF 16949. You are proficient in manufacturing or similar and have a university degree or equivalent experience. Fluency in English, orally and written is required, Swedish is meritorious. Knowledge in SAP is desired.
Furthermore you are a strong and target driven leader with well-developed stakeholder management skills who easily builds and develops relations. To succeed in the role, you are independent, structured and appreciate a certain variety of workload as well as flexible working hours. We believe you are team player who have a great social competence and a positive and open approach.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.