Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are looking for a Jr Music Programmer to join Spotify’s Strategic Programming team. You will identify, evaluate, and support the operationalization of new business growth opportunities tied to our instrumental & wellness offering. You will work cross-functionally with collaborators from around the world, with multiple time zones. You demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics and competitive analysis. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Stockholm or Remote EMEA
What you’ll do
- Identifying growth opportunities and development areas across the playlist portfolio
- Assist in optimizing aspects of the playlist portfolio Participate in weekly brainstorms, strategy discussions, and content workshops
- Track and report progress toward consumption targets
- Carry out weekly trend analysis, present weekly findings to stakeholders
- Suggest short-term actions and initiate growth projects
- Gather research findings, communicating key takeaways and long-term innovation opportunities
Who you are
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Music, or Business and planning to graduate in 2023
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- You have a music background or experience working in the music industry
- Organized, process-driven strategic thinker with an understanding of planning and budgeting
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, and businesses quickly and to produce quality work in short time-frames
- Passion and deep understanding of technology and music spaces
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, a strong work ethic, and a friendly, fun, and warm attitude
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- For this role, you can choose to either work from home or from one of our office locations
- Working hours? We operate within the CET time zone for collaboration
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Social events, everything from fikas and team outings to concerts, panels and talks.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify Premium Account, listen without limits with a free employee account.
Swag, a Spotify welcome kit and official merch you can’t get anywhere else.
Learn about life at Spotify
Our paid summer internships last for 10 or 12 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is April 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.