Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
SPORTSBOOK – UX DESIGNER
Are you a Product Designer Designer looking for your next challenge? The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team. Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen!
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. As a Product Designer for the sportsbook product, you will work across multiple brands in markets across the world serving millions of customers. As part of a dynamic customer experience centred department the Product Design team play a crucial role in driving a customer-first approach. You will work with other Product Designers as well as developers, product managers and researchers.
- Delivering designs based on research, insight and industry best practice
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the product team to deliver the best product experience.
- Understand and advocate the customer in product design.
- Ensuring production of high quality designs and prototyping.
- Alignment with other Designers in the creation of frontend visuals
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- UI / Visual Design: Having 5 years or more experience in another UI / Visual Design role as well as exposure to UX Design. Ability to work both in UI and UX focused projects
- Passion for creating compelling UIs / Visual Designs that vitalize the brand
- Design Systems and systematizing UI components
- Industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions;
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup;
- Sportsbook or Sportsbetting Products; it would be considered an asset if you have experience working in the igaming industry and if you have a genuine interest in sportsbetting, or other transaction intense industries such as Fin-Tech
- Prototyping skill;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
- Masters Degree in the Product Design field or similar would be preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.