Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About the job
CYVI is an early-stage cyber insurance platform backed by one of Europe’s top VCs. CYVI enables SMEs to protect themselves against cyber threats before they strike. We offer European businesses a strong cyber insurance coverage and continuous security monitoring solutions.
In order to drive growth at CYVI, we are looking for a Business Development Intern. In cooperation with the experienced founding team, you will continue to push the development of the platform during your internship. You will be responsible for projects in the areas of Sales and Business Development . You will enjoy the freedom of a young and small company, but also valuable coaching and mentorship from the two experienced founders. During the internship you will get a good insight into the structure of a tech startup and will benefit from a steep learning curve.
Location : Stockholm
Duration: Flexible, between 6 – 12 months
- Develop creative strategies to target MSP and Business decision-makers
- Reach out to prospects via phone calls, emails, and other communication platforms to introduce CYVI’s solutions and schedule product demonstrations
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and feedback to enhance CYVI offerings
- Help prepare and work on fundraising pitches and sales materials
- Provide client insights to CYVI Marketing staff and work together to set up successful advertising campaigns
- Represent CYVI with founders during events and webinars (1-2 events per month in Europe)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- 1-2 years of proven track record in a similar position at a high-growth startup, consulting or scale-up environment
- Good understanding of technology, insurance and cyber products or willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English
- Willingness to talk to clients and make cold calls
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains.
- Lots of initiative and doer mentality. You take full ownership of your projects and wish to proactively drive the startup’s growth
- High motivation to want to ”revolutionize the way things are done”
- Growth : Steep learning curve & unlimited development opportunities
- Compensation & equity: Monthly $$ Stipend and potential to be hired full time with ESOP
- Impact : Opportunity to make a big difference with your work
- Entrepreneurship : Entrepreneurial design
- Mentorship : Learn from two experienced founders
- Tools : Work with the best software solutions
- Remote Work : Work from our co-working space Stockholm or from wherever is convenient for you
Are you ready to take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
Join us now!
CyVi is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, , family status, status, or any other characteristic protected by law.