Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Who we are
Oxide is a modern startup that develops proprietary core technology to enable AI Search. Oxide’s customer-facing solutions are software for large-scale decision automation and automated qualitative research. Our long-term mission is the next-generation public search engine.
The core team, with a long track record of developing successful AI-driven software for large enterprises, is looking for an engineering talent to join us.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent position in Malmö, Sweden. We are hiring a Software Developer, to work closely with our core team of ca 10 people. This is a great starting point for anyone who dreams of taking the first step into the real world of production-grade AI and machine learning. Be ready for myth busting!
You will develop new features and functions in combination with performing regular upgrades and maintenance of our systems. Most of our systems are developed in-house but we use well-known platforms and services. You will do integration and test automation at a reasonable level for robust systems. You will contribute to the planning, development and release of our software, gradually taking responsibility for releases and beyond.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3+ experience
- Experienced in at least one systems-oriented language, especially such as GO or C++
- Good understanding of Python
- Understanding of Linux environment
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a typical startup environment
We are not limited to this list of qualifications, the most important is that you are a quick learner.
Good to have:
- Familiar with any of these PostgreSQL, Redis, RESTful API:s, cloud computing (AWS), Docker and Kubernetes
- Debugging skills
- Care about code quality and maintanability, unit/function tests is part of your coding routine
- Passionate about building stable software, up for optimization and automation challenges for high performance, scalability and availability
- Curious about AI and ML
- Familiar with GitLab and JIRA
- References to your GitHub and contributions to open community projects to showcase your passion for programming
What we offer:
- Extremely stimulating environment with limitless growth opportunities, where you shape your career and development to follow your interests
- International customers and teammates. Business travel may occur, but nothing extensive
- Generous PTO and fitness benefit to keep life & work balance
- Flexible working environment, where we mix remote work with team sessions in the physical HQ in Malmö. However, it is required that you have a valid Swedish work permit and are able to work from Malmö when needed.
Apply via e-mail.Enclose your CV and Cover Letter.
- Måndag till fredag
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Svenskkunskap krävs inte
- Extra semesterdagar
- Jobba hemifrån
- Sverige (Obligatoriskt)
Sista ansökningsdatum: 2023-03-31
Förväntat startdatum: 2023-04-01