Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Want to build something meaningful? Do you wish your work had more impact on society?
Working at Kognity means your work will improve learning in schools for children all over the world.
By scaling our architecture, your work will enable Kognity to launch more textbooks, in more schools, across more countries, and improve learning for more schoolchildren than ever before.
We’re looking to improve the scalability, reliability, robustness, and maintainability of the Kognity platform. We have a Django and VueJS web application, which we need to scale, to launch multiple syllabuses in multiple markets at the same time.
You’ll design, build and maintain Kognity’s architecture. You’ll get to educate and coach engineering teams on how to build software in a scalable and simple manner. You’ll decide which initiatives will drive business value and reduce complexity. You’ll work across all four engineering teams.
If you’ve designed systems from scratch, consider yourself to be good at building relationships, and value simplicity, this could be the next step in your career.
We’ll give you trust and autonomy from day one. You’ll get flexible work hours. Work from home, or the office, whatever you prefer
If what you’ve just read excites you, please get in touch. We’d love to talk.
- Recruiter call; An introductory chat with one of our friendly Recruiters to discuss the role and your interests. Your Recruiter will be your main point of contact during your interview process.
- Hiring Manager call; A call with our CTO, to get to know you and discuss the role in more detail.
- Case Study Interview; Work on a task designed to test the specific skills for the role.
- Values Interview; As a value-driven organization, we include our values in every hiring process. In this part, we will have a discussion of your experience relating to our company values.
- Leadership team discussion; A chance for you to speak with a member of our leadership team, touching on our vision, mission, and values.
- We maximise progress – We reflect on what produces maximum progress toward our vision, and we make it happen
- We take ownership – We take initiative and solve problems we see.
- We drive customer value – Success for our customers drives our progress. We create value for them in everything we do.
- We are transparent – We are radically transparent with opinions and feedback, and we share information widely.
- We take care of ourselves and each other – We work hard and passionately. We also prioritise our own well-being and that of our colleagues. We think long term.
- Flexible working; Work in a way that fits around your personal life.
- Truly Hybrid. Work from anywhere in Sweden or our Stockholm office.
- Home office allowance of 5,000 SEK to create a comfortable remote work environment.
- ITP Pension Plan with Nordnet
- Yearly budget of 5,000 SEK to spend on health-related services.
- 30 days of paid vacation every year
- Full pay sick leave starting on day 1
- MacBook, iPhone as work equipment
Kognity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. There’s no need to include your picture and age with your application.
Please submit your application in English.