Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Staffline is recruiting candidates to work as a Site Operative with our client – a specialist in carbon capture, sustainable construction products, and waste treatment, based in Avonmouth. This permanent full-time role offers rotating shifts working night, afternoon, and morning shifts. The hours of work are: Monday
- Friday: 6am
- 2pm, 2pm
- 10pm and 10pm
- 6pm Apply today and earn £14.70 per hour Overtime is available after 37.5 hours per week and is paid at 1.5x, with Sunday overtime paid at 2x. Your Time at Work The responsibilities of a Site Operative include:
- Assisting with the manufacturing process, and carrying out minor maintenance
- Reporting to the Team Leader and working closely with other staff
- Monitoring the manufacturing production line
- Housekeeping and minor maintenance of the Aggregate Manufacturing Plant.
- Working in accordance with safety and operational requirements, to ensure full compliance with all legal and operational requirements.
- Identifying potential breakdowns at the plant, and assisting with maintenance and materials handling to ensure continuous operation. Our Perfect Worker Our perfect Site Operative is efficient and reliable. They are a confident communicator, both written and verbal and have strong IT skills. Site Operatives must have demonstrable experience of taking responsibility at work, and should actively contribute to discussions to promote improvements in the process. Tele-handler or Fork Truck License is desirable. UK Driver’s License is desired due to the remote location but not essential. Experience within a Manufacturing site, ideally the waste, aggregates, or concrete environment is highly valued. Applicants should have a good level of physical fitness as it can be physically demanding. Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £14.70 per hour
- Full-time fixed shifts
- Free car parking on site
- Overtime available up to £28 per hour
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for overtime Job Ref: 1DHIRE About Staffline Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you. We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you. Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.