Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Service / Academy Coordinator, Nya Karolinska Sjukhuset
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To be in the middle of all operational activities within service and training, and work closely with our customer Nya Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset Solna (NKS) and our suppliers.
You are responsible for
- Act as single point of contact toward Karolinska and our sub-suppliers for all planned activities, such as Preventive Maintenance, Updates, Upgrades and application/technical trainings.
- Long-term planning and follow up on preventive maintenance so they are executed according to the sub-suppliers’ recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining plans for all contractual customer related training activities
- Collaborate with all sub-suppliers and departments to ensure planned activities are in line/exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure Philips onsite resources are scheduled and work orders created.
- Ensure relevant protocols/checklists after executed preventive maintenance are complete and uploaded to Medusa
- Continuously seek for areas of improvement
You are a part of
Philips NKS team which is managing the long-term partnership contract and its different workstreams with the customer. We are a small team that are located at NKS in the same facilities as the Bio-Med department, so we have very close collaboration both with Bio-med as well as the responsible persons within each department. As we are a small team we dig in where it needs to ensure we deliver according to our customer expectation, so collaboration/teamwork is key.
Our mission is to continue to deliver best in class service to our customer and always strive to improve to make it even better.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
- A clear customer first attitude
- Thrive working within a small team where we dig in where it needs.
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Be flexible and able to manage change.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and multi-task.
- Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions, problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, Excel, Teams etc. is a must have
- Fluent in Swedish and English language is a must have
- Experience within healthcare tech industry and within helpdesk is a plus.
In return, we offer you
To be part of a small but very professional team that are dedicated to Nya Karolinska Sjukhuset, NKS.
As we are located at the hospital you´ll get a deep understanding how it works and what challenges that arise and where we play a key role in helping the hospital to optimize the production capacity of all equipment’s we are responsible for.
As we adapt a hybrid working mode, you have the possibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
Please apply with a CV in English language.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.