Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you ready to put your mark on one of the world’s leading tech companies? Do you like the idea of being the spider in the web for a global function in a growing business?
We are Sinch. The world’s number one in mobile engagement. And whether you know us or not, you’ve definitely used our tech. We reach every phone on earth. From the lifechanging to the timesaving, we’re helping our customers to interact with people like never before. For you, that means working in an environment that offers an incredible variety of exciting challenges, and the chance to impact how billions of people engage with their favorite brands.
We’re now looking for a Senior Delivery Lead to help us in our continued growth through driving and delivering our most complex organization-wide projects and initiatives. The preferred location for this role is Malmö. But other locations where we have an office are also an alternative. Remote work can be discussed for the right candidate.
The essence of the role
As a Senior Delivery Lead, you are responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of SMSM products, ensuring adherence to quality standards, managing project timelines, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Your goal is to accelerate SMS/MMS product delivery and improve the resources’ usage & prioritization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Project Management: Lead the end-to-end delivery of SMS products.
- Team Leadership: Provide strong leadership to a diverse team of software developers, testers, and other stakeholders, fostering collaboration, motivation, and continuous improvement.
- Delivery planning: Work closely with clients and stakeholders to agree on delivery timelines, resource planning and risk management.
- Resource Management: Allocate resources effectively to maximize productivity and achieve project milestones.
- Risk Management: Identify risks, dependencies, and bottlenecks, and proactively develop mitigation strategies to minimize potential disruptions.
- Communication and stakeholder management: Establish clear and effective communication channels with stakeholders providing regular updates and managing expectations.
- Continuous improvement: Drive process improvements. Daily provide direction and guidance of scaled agile practices across multiple teams and continuously focus on improving and maintaining deliveries across teams.
- Performance monitoring: Track performance metrics, monitor progress against KPIs and implement corrective actions.
- Financial Reporting: End-of month CAPEX/OPEX reporting
This is you
We are looking for a person who is great at leading deliverables in an agile and fast-changing environment – not through reporting lines or “owning resources” but by creating trust, structure, overview and through enabling good collaboration and communications. You instill energy in the people you work with and have a knack for building report with both technical and non-technical colleagues, at all levels. You do not accept the status quo and welcome challenges to change and improve. You easily grasp the technical details from the holistic company-wide perspective.
- At least 8 years’ working experience as a Delivery Lead or Project Manager, delivering large scale projects within a software house
- Working experience with Agile Project Management (e.g. Lean Kanban, Scrum, Agile PM).
- Hands-on working experience with Jira.
- Able to navigate complex issues and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English – both verbal and written.
The following are not a requirement but a big plus!
- Experience from lean/agile coaching and helping organizations become more effective.
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP/ PMI-ACP, CSM, SAFe (SPC), Lean, ICAgile)
- Understanding the Messaging environment or Telecommunications industry is a plus.
Are you ready?
Join us on our journey! We will review applications continuously so submit your resume in English, as soon as possible.
About the recruitment process: To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.