Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you an ambitious and driven professional with a talent for understanding customer need and delivering results? Do you possess strong communication skills and a likeable personality allowing you to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues?
If so, we want you to join our team!
We are seeking a collaborative and communicative individual who is passionate about the whole sales process and helping world leading companies optimize their supply chain. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside talented supply chain professionals and take the lead in our growth journey. With our support and resources, you’ll have the tools you need to excel and advance your career.
- Identify and approach business opportunities and prospects
- Lead the team involved in the sales effort
- Be responsible for the commercial offer and lead the negotiations
- Be active in defining sales strategy and process improvement
- Act as an advisor in guiding customers towards the ideal solution
- Results driven with a track record of closing complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and value selling skills
- Collaborative personality and ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Ability to understand the customer decision process and identify key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to different customer roles and personalities
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- 8+ years of work experience
- Previous experience from selling complex IT solutions, preferably within the supply chain area
- Strategic supply chain collaborations with world-leading companies
- A dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with great potential for personal development
- A sociable atmosphere, where senior managers are supportive, colleagues are always ready to help each other out and great work is celebrated and rewarded
- Generous company benefits, educations and team building activities
- Flexible location – join our team in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg