Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
The role and challenge:
We are now looking for a Senior Product Designer that wants to join one of our Growth teams. The job is on a remote basis, and you will be working closely with the team’s Product Manager and reporting directly to our Head of Design. You will join a fast-paced team that optimizes through experimentation. You will also be a crucial part of our internal team of designers, having design critiques, providing feedback, and helping each other grow as designers. We are looking for someone who prioritizes speed and experimentation for the sake of conversion whilst ensuring that the user experience is crisp and makes sense to the user.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in UX/UI.
- Focused on growth initiatives where experimentation is key.
- Ability to gather feedback, perform user research and identify opportunities for new initiatives.
- You should be able to lead the design thinking process.
- Ability to adapt to new design systems and visual profiles.
- A collaborative mindset with exceptional people skills.
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken).
- Ability to balance speed with best practices.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma and other data analysis tools.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
100% remote, work from anywhere. It’s full-time and long-term!
️ Quality-driven, inspiring, and collaborative work environment
Opportunities for professional and personal development️
️ 600€ allowance to improve your home office
️ Business travels to Sweden and other team meet-ups
24 days of paid vacation and 5 days of paid sick leave
40 to 60k annual salary