Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Shape our vision and tell our stories.
At the Electrolux Group, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
You will be part of our Global Communications team, representing HR, and supporting the business in its communication needs. Your responsibility will be internal and external communications, including social media, creating and managing internal communications channels such as intranet and yammer, developing effective messages for HR projects, assist in the communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership. You will manage a team consisting of a Communications Editor and a Communication and Employer Branding Specialist.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Senior Global HR Communications & Employer Branding Manager who can help us to lead HR Communications and position Electrolux Group as a desired employer creating visibility of Electrolux Group as a great employer, both internally and externally.
You will work with communications initiatives for employee engagement, and all HR-related initiatives as well as support the development and execution of our Employer Branding strategy and mission on a global level, working closely with our teams across the world.
You will also collaborate closely with the Talent Management team, especially with Talent Acquisition to support external talent attraction developing the right messages and strategies to guide us on a journey to become an Employer of Choice.
- Act as the communication expert to the Group HR Function and Global HR leadership team, and develop communication according to global HR priorities, projects, programs, and launches.
- Work closely together with Communications and Marketing functions across Group functions and business areas, to roll out global initiatives and tools that encourage dialogue/feedback and effective collaboration across teams.
- Drive our Employer Branding Strategy and activity plan which includes amongst others:
o Deployment of our Employer Value Proposition strategy and supporting messages for current and future employees.
o Support the Talent Acquisition community with storytelling, strategy, and comms assets to build our employer brand.
o Own and manage content in social media (LinkedIn Career Pages and Instagram Life@ElectroluxGroup).
o Support always-on social media campaigns together with regional business areas and Group Functions to position the Electrolux employer brand.
- Ideally, you have a proven track record in a similar role, 8+ years of experience in corporate communications and employer branding.
- Fluent in English, and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills and professional experience working with both employee and external communication. Also, you are experienced working with different digital platforms and collaboration tools such as an intranet, 365 tools, websites and social media channels;
- Experience within corporate communication, change management and how to engage and facilitate an employee dialogue. You know the way of communicating via different social media channels with a compelling voice;
- You are creative and innovative and like to think out of the box proposing new ways to reach objectives. You are a strategic thinker as well as a hands-on person.
Where you’ll be:
The role is full-time with flexible work hours and regular remote work possibilities.
This is what Camila Matta, who currently holds the position, says:
“This is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking for a dynamic and market-trend position. If you like Employer Branding, and storytelling, are passionate about people and feel connected to our purpose – Shaping living for the better – this is the right position for you. You will have the opportunity to work strategically and practically, with internal and external content and help to publicize an attractive employer. And best of all, you will be part of an incredible team of people, with big hearts, a great human culture and a great collaborative approach.”
As part of the Electrolux Group, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.