Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Senior Data Analytics Manager – 15083
Do you have Senior Data Analytics Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Stockholm? Our client is looking for a Senior Data Analytics Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. This full-time job comes with an excellent salary and many benefits, including a hybrid working model that enables you to work from home and some days from the office.
As a Senior Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of two data scientists and one data engineer. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, analyse data, and provide actionable recommendations to optimise our games and player experiences.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Data Analytics Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage and mentor a team of data analysts, providing guidance, coaching, and development opportunities to ensure the team’s success
- Develop and execute the data analytics strategy for the company, aligning it with the business objectives and goals
- Operate as a key partner to leadership in setting and driving product strategy
- Collaborate with central technology, APEX Connect, product owners, game designers, marketing teams, and other departments to integrate data insights into decision-making processes
- Conduct advanced statistical and data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will drive decisions
To apply for this Senior Data Analytics Manager role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science) (Master’s degree preferred). You will also require:
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and languages such as SQL, Python, R, and data visualization tools
- A deep understanding of the video game industry, including player behaviour, game mechanics, and monetization strategies
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Senior Data Analytics Manager job in Stockholm, please contact Kai from Skillsearch today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Here at Skillsearch, we’re a recruitment company. In the simplest form, this means we place people at new companies – but it’s so much more than that. For the past 30 years, we’ve been busy helping people (like you) with sought after skills find jobs in the Games, Interactive and Enterprise Systems industries all around the globe. Our company comprises a team of dedicated consultants that work across various niche technologies, including Games, Virtual Reality, AR and XR, Workday, Oracle, Peoplesoft, and eCommerce. We are always exploring other cutting-edge markets. Follow us to see a few of the jobs we’re working on, find out which events you can see us at, and keep up with news in the technology, gaming and interactive world. Welcome to Skillsearch!
Job Type: Permanent
Work Location: In person