Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Join our rapidly expanding team to help shape the future of esports as our next Senior Backend Developer!
Are you ready to level up your career?
What you’ll do:
As an integral member of our backend team, you will play a pivotal role in revolutionising the esports industry. Embrace the freedom and responsibility to innovate and shape our cutting-edge product.
Our tech stack includes Java, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Firestore, and PostgreSQL, all hosted on Google Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and operate state-of-the-art microservices and systems
- Enhance and scale our PC platforms to cater to millions of passionate gamers worldwide
- Collaborate closely with developers, testers, product owners, and designers in a dynamic cross-functional team
- Contribute to our Stryda Platform, featuring game challenges and stats, as well as an event sourcing system that processes millions of events daily
Who we believe you are:
- Passionate about gaming or esports, eager to contribute to this exciting industry
- Energised by a fast-paced startup environment and motivated to make a real impact
- Committed to writing high-quality, maintainable code, constantly improving your practices, and embracing new problem-solving methods
- A team player who thrives in collaborative settings and actively contributes to technical discussions
- Deep understanding of modern Java technologies and frameworks
- Proven experience in building responsive, well-designed, and scalable systems
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Kubernetes Engine
- Have a background in securing systems
- Can tell us about about your most epic gaming moment!
What’s in it for you!
We at Stryda offer you an exciting role within our esports company. Here you will work with great colleagues, immersed in a work culture based around empowerment and impact.
Competitive salary with 30 days of paid vacation
Flexible holidays & working hours with partial remote work allowances
Phone, pension, and parental leave benefits
Referral bonus program
Generous health care plans
Delicious snacks and beverages along with a savory Friday breakfast!
Frequent team events and activities; summer party, hackathons, and after works!
Our mission is to make esports available for all! Stryda enables gamers across the world to compete in the skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting competitions in some of the world’s biggest game titles.
We believe the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas have on our working culture and our product is crucial to success. Within our 50+ Stryda employees, we boast 15 nationalities and languages represented. With $98M in funding, our goal is to democratize esports, all while adding an extra layer of excitement for gamers across the world.