Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About Toll Group
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
About Toll: Global Forwarding
Global Forwarding delivers cargo across our global network via road, rail, sea, and air. From loose cartons for consolidation and palletized cargo to moving dangerous goods and bulk commodities, we have the experience, the infrastructure, and the global network to get freight moving – across towns, across countries and across continents.
We are looking for a Sea Freight Export Operator at our Gothenburg site with some home office flexibility. In this role you will be responsible for the A-Z process including:
- Monitor daily progress of cargo (delivery in progress / completion / arrival status / customs entry / shipper’s status).
- Ensuring all necessary documents are up to date and “Data Compliance Events” have been updated on all shipments.
- Delivering “Best in Class” service to the customers and network offices regarding collections/deliveries of International Freight movements, solving issues and potential problem handling.
- Pricing and billing management
- Over 2 years’ experience in sea freight
- Knowledge of freight forwarding market, import, export and customs act.
- Awareness of cargo security and transportation of dangerous goods.
- Good command of written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Organizational skills with significant focus on attention to detail.
- Proven customer service and problem-solving experience.
- Variate job (customs, export, pricing, contact with customer and agents, billing)
- Be an important part of our organization – real impact on the operational improvements
- Open communication
- Weekly ”Fika” and breakfast with the whole team
- Internal career development options within our international company
- Healthcare card
- Home office option
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, apply now or for more information contact us under [email protected] and +46 (522) 434200.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Sweden and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.