Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Your daily tasks may include:
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach to complex work
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Sustainability journeys within complex organizations
- Scrum Master or Agile coach experience
- Stakeholder management
- Global virtual environments with time zone difference
Start date: ASAP
End date: 2023-06-29 with the possibility of extension.
Equipment: Bring your own device
Hours per week: 40
Remote work: A maximum of 40% remote work is possible and the workplace is in Lund Sweden
Onboarding info: A drug test needs to be performed before the assignment starts for onsite work.