Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Purpose of Position
In this position, you will support the ”project” contract negotiations with existing customers in the sales region DACH. You will ensure that contract management is carried out uniformly, existing SLAs and best practices are adhered to, and economically advantageous results are achieved. The goal is to understand our customers’ business requirements and effectively coordinate and participate in the approach to all negotiations for existing deals.
- Contract management with existing customers at every step of the renegotiation cycle: qualification, strategy and proposal, meetings, closing phase in close collaboration with the respective account management
- Alongside the advertiser teams, you will support the development of our pricing strategy, deciding on the pricing for our technology
- Positioning and marketing of offers, highlighting significant added value for our customers, which you advocate persuasively in front of the customers
- Participation in process adjustments for better success and efficiency in negotiations with existing customers.
Skills & Expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, ideally in the E-commerce or online marketing field
- Excellent communication skills in English and very good German skills
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Outstanding organizational skills, as well as both teamwork and independent work
- Authentic, cooperative demeanor paired with good conflict management
- Openness to an innovative and fast-paced work environment where processes are constantly improving
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.