Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Quantify is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a statistician, biostatistian or a quantitatively strong epidemiologist, economist, or other corresponding degrees, join our international team as a Research Analyst this fall. You might be a master’s student soon to graduate and interested in working part-time, or you have already got your degree and are now looking for the right opportunity to use your statistical knowledge and programming skills.
For this particular position, we are looking for someone with a strong background in statistics and programming (preferably R), through university courses, thesis work and/or additional work experience. You should be familiar with data management and running statistical analyses, and be interested in deepening your knowledge in epidemiological and health economic study design.
To thrive at Quantify as a consultant, you have to be a flexible, team player with strong communication skills, and strive to meet the needs of your clients, in addition to believe in our mission to improve health care for patients worldwide.
As a Research Analyst, you will be part of a diverse team responsible for the design and execution of various projects within Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR). Examples of day-to-day activities include:
- Investigate data availability and quality in different Nordic databases
- Participate in the development of study protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Access and retrieve real-world data
- Develop code for data management and analysis in R or Stata
- Perform quality control of statistical code
- Prepare study reports and academic publications
- Communicate the results to internal or external teams
While independent, solution-oriented work will be required from the start, you will be supported by experienced team members and mentors who will help guide your work and support your professional development.
- Master’s degree (or soon to graduate) in statistics, epidemiology, economics, engineering, mathematical statistics, biostatistics, or another discipline with strong quantitative focus.
- Demonstrated skills, including solid hands-on experience, with statistics, statistical programming and/or data management in Stata or R, is a requirement
- Driven, curious with an independent, solution-oriented “hands-on” mentality
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a requirement
- Prior evidence of academic publications is a merit
- Previous work experience from consultancy or health care sector is a merit
We are an expert consultancy in health economics and outcomes research with Nordic roots and values. We create evidence to support the value of pharmaceutical products across many disease areas, through three internal business units; Real-world Evidence & Analytics (this position); Modelling, Access & Strategy; Evidence Review & Synthesis. Quantify is proud to work with medical innovators across the globe to improve patient lives.
We provide a workplace where you can develop your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced, high-impact environment. There are many opportunities for leadership, personal growth, and involvement in exciting initiatives. Through your work, you will play a key role in helping patients access life changing medicines in a variety of disease areas.
This position will be based at our Stockholm office and we offer all staff the opportunity of a hybrid workplace model, where you can mix in-office and remote work to enjoy more autonomy and a better work-life balance.
The deadline for submitting your application is 7 May 2023, but please note that we will be interviewing continuosly and that this position might be filled before the end of the application period. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Ida Roman at [email protected]