Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Intertek ”Assuris”, supports its customers by providing them with integrated and adapted quality regulatory services in different areas such as cosmetic products, chemicals, pharmaceutical products, food contact and packaging and via its international network of more than 400 experts offer 4 key services: Regulatory, Safety, Sustainable Development and Quality.
About the position
As part of our development, we are looking for a REACH Chemistry Regulatory Affairs Specialist F/M. You will carry out regulatory compliance missions as well as project management.
Your missions and responsibilities:
- Support numerous international clients in matters of chemical regulation in accordance with European and global regulations, advise clients in bringing chemical products into compliance,
- Carry out registrations of substances according to REACH regulation: advice on the strategy to adopt, creation of inquiry and registration dossiers in IUCLID, management of contacts with SIEFs,
- Monitor substances after their registration: management of REACH IT accounts, communication with consortia, updating of dossiers,
- Ensure regulatory monitoring,
- Edition of SDS (safety data sheets) and apply the CLP regulation (classification, labeling, etc.)
Who are you?
With higher education in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Toxicology or equivalent, you have knowledge of regulations relating to chemicals (e.g. REACH, CLP, etc.) and experience in the registration of substances according to REACH EU. Experience in detergent regulations would be a plus.
You are fluent in English (written/oral) and
The keys to your success in this position?
- Customer orientation
- interpersonal skills
- analytical and synthesis skills
- and spirit of initiative
Have we caught your interest?
Join our team for this position to be filled soon. Partial home office possible.