Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Cables and accessories are the largely unseen heroes of this digital age and the global transition to renewable energy. We play a huge part in making modern day life easy and more sustainable. With a particularly strong foothold in Europe, we are looking for people with an international mindset who like the idea of working across borders, divisions and job functions while delivering valuable real-life solutions to our customers through trusted partnerships. If that is you, then you should join our team today.
As the Purchasing Manager you will join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate supply chain team based in Alingsås. By joining us, you will be a key player in the supply chain and partnerships needed to support our production facility in Alingsås.
About the job
You will be part of the core purchasing team for accessories and will define the purchasing organization as needed. The position is based in Alingsås, Sweden. Leading the purchasing organization, consisting of 5 buyers, to ensure timely, cost efficient and accurate delivery of our finished goods.
The person we are looking for has a deep understanding of all aspects of purchasing – from a business, process and system perspective. Understanding how to drive change – from a people, knowledge and process perspective. You need to have SAP skills to handle all aspect of responsibilities listed beneath. We expect you to understand the overall purchasing process and how it relates to our customers and our financial results. You are self-driven and working to achieve set targets. Off course you need to work closely together with strategic procurement, engineering, production planning and customer service to ensure we uphold our delivery promise to our customers. In order to communicate, both internally and externally, we suppose you have excellent communications skills. A solid understanding of lean principles is a must.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Secure the availability of direct material with the aim to achieve a high service level toward production and desired stock turnover.
- Set strategic direction and participate in modifying the NKT supplier base
- Set, measure and ensure achievement of KPI targets.
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives relating to purchasing – from a business, process and system perspective.
- Participate and drive the phase-in and phase-out of direct materials from the supply chain.
- Ensure that proper MRP parameters are set and updated in the system.
- The Purchasing Manager will also have all the responsibilities and tasks of a regular buyer, but with a smaller share of suppliers to manage.
We believe that you have
- University degree in Engineering or Supply Chain field, or equivalent
- A minimum 5+ years’ experience working within purchasing and/or supply chain
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both spoken and written)
- German beneficial
- SAP and Microsoft skills
Contact and application
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest 30th of September 2022.
Tests can occur in our recruitment processes.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Paul Lindbert, Supply Chain Manager, [email protected], ore Ellinor Dahlvid, HR Director Accessories, [email protected]
Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer – Peter Kjellsson, +46 733 64 21 34
Unionen – Mikael Sztanski, +46 455 753 24
Welcome with your application!