Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are looking for a Project Manager, Business Development, to join our global GWS Performance & PMO team as part of our Global Workplace Services (GWS) team. You will report into our Head of GWS Performance & PMO.
Stockholm or Remote Americas
The GWS team makes Spotify a great place to work by providing spaces and services that bring our culture and values to life and keep band members safe. We cover all aspects and the full life cycle of our buildings and consist of GWS Performance & PMO, Real Estate, Workplace Build Projects, Workplace Experience & Support (Office Management, Workplace IT and Travel) and Business Protection.
Your main responsibility is to identify and drive business development projects with the objective to improve the services we deliver to Spotify band members, improve our ways of working or implement IT systems. You will have many stakeholders, and work closely with vendors and band members in Real Estate, Workplace Build, Travel, Office Management, Workplace IT and Business Protection.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate across GWS and other business units to identify and drive improvement projects that support the overall GWS Strategy
- Break down the strategic plan into specific projects that will translate into immediate actions in order to reach set goals and targets
- Build and develop project teams to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead business development or IT system implementation projects from the initiation phase through execution, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation and communication plans
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule and defined budgets
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate collaborators, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Stay connected and apply industry best practices, techniques, and standards
- Suggest and try out new tools, processes, and other workflow improvements that will help the team be productive and making sure we continuously improve our performance
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of relevant project management experience within business development including development of ways of working and implementation of IT systems
- Minimum a Master Degree from an accredited institution within Business, Finance or Engineering
- You have experience driving successful business development projects at a medium or large-sized international company in the private sector
- You’re accustomed to working in a high paced international environment where change is the only constant
- You are a collaborator and have strong stakeholder leadership skills, you can bring together a diverse set of perspectives and formulate and drive a plan that will result in success
- You understand the bigger picture, are analytical, and can quickly assess, break down and prioritize problems/opportunities
- You’re an efficient communicator; great at clarifying or simplifying information based on your audience. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are very structured, well organized, make those around you successful and bring a sense of playfulness and fun to work
- You have a strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Project management certification is a plus
- Preferably, you have worked within the field of workplace experience
Where you´ll be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the Stockholm office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European time zone for collaboration
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.