Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you a driven Program Manager with experience in managing large and complex programs within IS/IT? Are you eager to develop yourself and your position? Do you have high ambitions and the guts to make challenging decisions? This is a great opportunity! Duni Group is currently looking for a Program Manager who wants to make a difference.
As a key member of our team, you will be managing large programs within IS/IT that are important enablers for our journey to our Vision 2030. You will work with cross-functional teams within Duni Group in an international environment. Your main responsibility will be to Manage large programs within Duni Group.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
– Manage large programs from definition to closing phase
– Accountable for reaching the overall objective for the program
– Manage scope, cost, time, quality and risks
– Manage resources/people including partners within the team
– Manage stakeholders and communication
– Manage dependencies related to the program and other initiatives within Duni Group
– As a PMO team member deliver applicable services from the PMO
The position is full time and located at our headquarters in Malmö with the opportunity to work from home a couple of days a week. You will report to our Strategy Program Officer.
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about programs, projects and agile methods, has excellent track record in managing programs and projects focusing on IS/IT preferable within the ERP area and can manage large programs with large number of stakeholders in an international environment.
To succeed in the role, we believe you have
– a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT/IS, engineering or science
– vast experience in managing programs and projects within IS/IT – preferable ERP
– advanced skills in managing scope, cost, time, quality, risks and dependencies
– excellent capability to manage stakeholders and communication
– excellent skills in resource/people management
– capability to manage change and transformation
– experience in agile methodology/methods
– excellent leadership skills
If you have a Program Management Certification (preferable PMI PgMP or IPMA Level A) and/or a Project Management Certification (preferable Certification PMI PMP or IPMA Level B) we consider it meritorious.
You are fluent in English and have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Why Duni Group?
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international company where sustainability is high on the agenda. You get to work together with passionate colleagues and through our commitment, we help each other reach our goals. We believe in your infinite potential and ability to develop. Through your curiosity and courage you will get the opportunity to make a difference.
In this recruitment process, we co-operate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV in Swedish or English where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas outlined above. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
– Why are you interested in the position as Program Manager at Duni Group?
– What do you think you can contribute with as Program Manager at Duni Group?
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Heijmink, 070 554 03 42, [email protected] or Helena Fransson, 070 554 05 04 or who are our consultants in this process. Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply the for position by following this link: https://comcube.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:656156/?lang=se
We can only accept applications through the link above.
About Duni Group
Duni Group is a market leader in attractive, sustainable and convenient products for table setting and take-away. The Group markets and sells two brands, Duni and BioPak, which are represented in more than 40 markets. The Group has some 2,200 employees in 21 countries, headquarters in Malmö and production units in Sweden, Germany, Poland, New Zealand and Thailand. Sales for 2021 amounted to SEK 5,061 m. Duni is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker name “DUNI”. ISIN-code is SE 0000616716. If you have not already gotten a good feeling for who we are, go to our website https://www.dunigroup.com/. Here you can read more about who we are and what we are passionate about. Hopefully you want to be part of our team!