Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Cambio is one of the Nordics’ leading suppliers in e-health with a comprehensive offering for the entire health and care chain. Our e-health solutions support healthcare professionals in their daily work and offer patients safer and more easily accessible care. We are proud to be an important part of Swedish healthcare. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries.
Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want to contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, the Cambio CDS team is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. At Cambio CDS, we are all passionate about improving healthcare by developing software tools to facilitate clinical decision-making at point of care. After initial success in Sweden and other countries, we anticipate a steady growth of the operation in the coming years.
What is Clinical Decision Support?
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for product owners to help us reach new heights. Your main responsibilities include the following:
– Author and maintain functional requirements, risk analysis and end user manuals of our CDS apps.
– Conduct user interviews, design workshops with clinicians as part of UX design of the CDS apps, in physical setting or remotely.
– Participate in post-market surveillance and usability studies.
– Lead and participate in CDS app UX design, clinical modelling, testing and releasing of CDS apps.
– Perform demonstration of CDS apps with potential customers.
– Provide training of CDS apps towards our customer representatives or partners.
– Help the development of authoring tools and improve our app development process.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person, you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You pay attention to details and follow things through. You are open-minded, curious and keen to learn new skills. Like us, you are passionate about improving healthcare and motivated by the potentials of health IT.
– Excellent writing and oral skills in both English and Swedish
– Excel in working in team-based development
– Clinical education/experience is required
– Health informatics training desirable
– Experience with UX or usability studies desirable
Place of employment: Stockholm
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!