Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Canonical is looking for a Product Marketing Lead who will be responsible for leading a team that develops marketing strategies and go to market plans at a global level for the entirety of Canonical portfolio. This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the product and engineering teams, sales, as well as other marketing functions.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
Location: This role will be based remotely in the EMEA region.
What your day will look like
- Manage a team of product marketing managers covering all of Canonical portfolio; Cloud, IoT, Appplications, Ubuntu, Security…
- Lead on the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and connects with target audiences throughout the buying journey
- Prioritise and orchestrate your team’s activities to maximise overall pipeline generation and individual product growth
- Conceive and execute customer base communications and marketing programs to acquire new users, upsell and cross sell into our large base of customers
- Collaborate with data science teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to our content, optimizing marketing funnels
- Monitor the competitive landscape to define a portfolio and product positioning that differentiates Canonical
What we are looking for in you
- Passion for technology and some exposure to one of the areas Canonical covers: Cloud, IoT, Ubuntu, Security and Open Source applications / middleware.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, and action plans
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Conversant in go-to-market strategies and methodologies
- Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with industry analysts, business, technical, and sales stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
What we offer you
Your base pay will depend on various factors including your geographical location, level of experience, knowledge and skills. In addition to the benefits above, certain roles are also eligible for additional benefits and rewards including annual bonuses and sales incentives based on revenue or utilisation. Our compensation philosophy is to ensure equity right across our global workforce.
In addition to a competitive base pay, we provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. Please note that additional benefits may apply depending on the work location and, for more information on these, please ask your Talent Partner.
- Fully remote working environment – we’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- Personal learning and development budget of 2,000USD per annum
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues at ’sprints’
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long haul company events
Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit on a global basis and set a very high standard for people joining the company. We expect excellence – in order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do.
Canonical has been a remote-first company since its inception in 2004. Work at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity, we will give your application fair consideration.