Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Full job description
Media production and consumption are growing and transforming rapidly. Consumers are demanding more personalized content, with higher quality and on demand on any device impacting our customers to radically transform the way they produce and distribute content.
Net Insight is changing the way live content is produced and distributed leveraging on development in IP and cloud infrastructure. We are leading the way content owners produce content remotely, the way service providers distribute content across any infrastructure and are investing heavily in the latest technology to change the economics of live TV in the cloud.
To further strengthen our market leadership and secure continuous growth, we are looking for a Product Manager in the area of User interface and network management to join the Product Management team that can help us drive our offering for the sport production, TV broadcast, and online media industry.
About the role
As Product Manager at Net Insight, you play an essential part in our success! You will work with defining our product, including product marketing, technical requirements, partnership development, and financial performance. This is done in close collaboration with key customers, cutting edge by evolving the way media content is produced. You will meet our clients and listen to their requirements, which you translate to the engineering team, laying the ground for product development. Your product expertise will increase value for the sales team when meeting with our key account clients.
- Close collaborations with the sales team to present and market our solutions to key customers
- Gather relevant information and feedback from clients to develop and improve our products.
- Working close with the marketing department and sales organization to formulate messages for internal and external communication.
- Responsible for the requirement gathering process for the Product Management group.
- Be responsible for third party products that we use to complement our own products to offer complete solutions. This includes selecting products/suppliers and maintaining the relationship with the supplier.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Clearly understand and use the financial aspect of the product and its lifecycle.
In summary, you will develop and execute long-term product strategies, go-to-market plans and value propositions, evaluate new business opportunities, and present our products to sales and directly to customers.
Qualifications & Skills
Do you find the media industry, product management, B2B marketing and tech interesting and does it show in your previous experience?
If so, you probably like making well-informed decisions and know that communication is a key to success, with internal as well as external stakeholders. You take your time to listen, analyse given information and complex problems working alone or together with your team and communicate in the most pedagogical way possible.
To find this role a good match, we also believe you come with:
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love and engage with
- Hands-on experience from agile development and taking customer and market input and data to develop transform them to product requirements.
- A passion for user experience and being able to listen and empathize with the customer.
- Great client communication, presentation and sales skills.
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers, businesspeople, and media professionals. internally and externally, across the globe, with different cultural backgrounds.
- A thorough and structured approach and experience from building business cases to promote new ideas and show their business potential.
Knowledge of documentation and marketing as well as working with the financial part of the product and experience from Media, TV and Sports production and Broadcast industry is considered a major advantage.
WELCOME TO APPLY
The position is a permanent employment, full time and based at Net Insight’s headquarters in Stockholm. We value work-life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and working from the office. We review applications continuously, welcome to apply!
For more information about the position, please contact Hiring Manager Christer Bohm at [email protected].
ABOUT NET INSIGHT
Net Insight (Nasdaq: NETI B) provides the highest performing, most open video transport and media cloud technology for content providers as the industry standard for flexibility and service across live contribution, distribution and remote production media workflows.
For over 25 years, the world’s leading content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises have trusted Net Insight’s Emmy Award winning Nimbra technology to guarantee media delivery. Today, Net Insight partners with hundreds of customers in over 70 countries to ensure media flows across managed and unmanaged IP networks, and the cloud – from anywhere, to everywhere. It enables customers to get the best from any mix of virtualized, cloud and IP technology and is the only platform to support all the major industry standards, protocols and clouds.
For more information, please visit www.netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i…