Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe, from search and selection to trip and beyond. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland.
We’re looking for a sharp business minded person with a passion for numbers and in search of a workplace where their hunger to learn gets sated every day. Do you want to be part of an ambitious team in an ever-changing industry? Then join us on our journey!
You will work in the Sales Operations department in the Pricing team. The team consists of a group of over 20 Pricing Analysts where each person has the responsibility to drive growth within their own market(s) as well as within other business areas.This position is located in Stockholm, but a part of our team is also sitting in Mumbai. You would be part of a fun, analytical and ambitious team that enjoys spending time together.
With a sharp business mind and a data-driven approach, you’ll set the price for our flight tickets through various sales channels.
- Drive sales and revenue in different sales channels by implementing relevant pricing actions in accordance with the strategy
- Conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Engage in improvement of different Revenue and Cost KPI’s
- Identify, communicate and act upon different trends and shifts in the market
- Coordinate and communicate with different stakeholders in the company to ensure new functionalities and ongoing developments
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support decision making
with a passion for numbers
For this position we are looking for a newly graduated talent to grow in our team. We want you to have a relevant university degree, for example within business, finance or economics.
Personal qualities are essential for the role and with the right mindset you will be able to thrive and grow in our organization.
- Significant drive and willingness to learn and develop
- Analytical mind and the courage to challenge us and our processes
- Ability to communicate in a concise way
For this position we are looking for a newly graduated talent to grow in our team. We want you to have a relevant university degree, for example within business, finance or economics. Personal qualities are essential for the role and with right mindset you will be able to thrive and grow in our organization.
Working at Etraveli Group means working at a fast-growing company with high ambitions in becoming the number one Online travel agency worldwide. The culture at the company embraces complexity and we like to keep the entrepreneurial spirit even as we grow into being a larger company. You will have awesome colleagues with whom you will have fun solving complex problems in a fast-moving business.
We also offer:
- A flexible working environment. We work on a hybrid-model where you can choose to work two days from home and you will have two weeks per year that you can choose to work from a remote location
- Central office location in the City – We are located on Regeringsgatan in Stockholm, a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident
At Etraveli Group we value diversity; we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds. During hiring, we are committed to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace at every selection stage. As such, we provide the same opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under any anti-discrimination law or regulation.
Welcome to Etraveli Group.