Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Spacewell is hiring a Pre-sales Consultant to complete our sales team located in Knivsta (Sweden). You will be in charge of expanding our ecological footprint and continuing our successful growth. Next to that, you will help drive partnerships with clients through adoption of our products and services and by co-innovating for new solutions. Your prospective clients are located across a broad range of industries and building types, such as corporate offices, schools, hospitals and transportation hubs. This role is a unique opportunity for you to develop key technical and sales skills (e.g. solution selling, business acumen…).
A day on the job
- 8.45 AM: You open the door from your local office and check your mailbox. You have received a new tender request and a meeting with the Bid-team has been planned together with Sales development and the Account manager.
- 10.00 AM: Ring ring! You have an online call with your business development managers, and you act as a technical expert to bring in ideas.
- 10.45 AM: After that, you put together a few business cases for the sales teams in order to support their proposals.
- 11.30 AM: You schedule a call with one of your clients to understand their needs and expectations.
- Noon: Lunch time!
- 1 PM: Together with a good cup of coffee you reply to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- 14.30 PM: You have a meeting where you have to present your proposals to your managers.
- 4 PM: To end the day, you are thinking about the next big step. How are you going to improve the value for one of our clients? Can we take a new innovative step? Thinking out of the box is one of your characteristics.
What about the team?
As a Pre-sales consultant you will work closely with the sales team both in the Nordics and international on proposals and pitches for business. Our colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal. There will be plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization.
Could this be you?
- You have min 2 years related business experience including proposal or bid writing and technology/software.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to travel for work.
- People would describe you as a highly driven and results oriented.
- You are an excellent listener, communicator and have a good set of presentation skills, both verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff and to influence key decision makers on all levels, including C-suite level.
- You are a quick adapter to changes and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- You desire to become an expert in your job and are interested in facility, real estate and workplace management.
- You’re willing to learn, as you will carry out a diverse range of tasks for multiple regions. By linking different pieces of information together, you’re easily able to get an idea of the bigger picture and to put things into perspective.
How do we make this a win-win?
- You get to be a part of an innovative, dynamic and warm team of colleagues with different backgrounds and reference frameworks. This allows you to learn a lot and challenge yourself to creatively shape the recruitment journey. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
- You’re not afraid to speak up in case you have questions. You have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues, when to treat information in a confidential way.
- Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
- It is our mission to optimize building performances and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
- We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. Next to that, all of our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
- Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
- You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
- You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
- Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with your future colleagues at our offices or virtually.