Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Varberg – flexible working conditions available
- To proactively help all aspects of the payroll function in ensuring all payroll requirements are met.
- Implement a governance process for checking of the monthly payroll for all employees from inputting new starters to processing P45s for all employees.
- Checking of monthly bonuses, pensions, overtime, allowances and other ad hoc adjustments.
- Correspond with the Pension’s provider regarding pension members – new staff, leavers.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting.
- Oversee employee payroll queries and ensure these are responded to both effectively and timeously.
- Monthly management reporting to Finance Director and Board.
- Creating management information for Finance Director to add to Board packs and/or to present Payroll data or update on Projects.
Skills and knowledge:
- Solid experience working in Payroll area
- Good knowledge of labor and social security law and are familiar with the HR lifecycle
- Strong numeracy skills and an aptitude for numbers
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain this whilst working under pressure or to tight deadlines
- Strong IT Skills including a good knowledge if Excel and databases
- Good communicator
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- English: Advanced
- Swedish: Advanced
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it’s important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we’ll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you’re appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We’d be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone’s financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let’s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on . Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Sweden AB
State/Region: Hallands län [SE-13]
Postal Code: 00000
Job ID: 265480
Date: Nov 8, 2023
Varberg, N, SE, 00000