Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Avinode Group, owned by World Fuel Services, brings tech solutions to business aviation problems. We spotted a gap in the market and created a set of indispensable tools – the modern business aviation essentials.
Today, we operate a growing suite of applications that 7,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. We take our role in their businesses seriously and make a point of delivering consistently excellent customer service and unique, ever-improving products.
Avinode, is the world’s leading air charter sourcing platform for business aviation professionals to buy and sell charter online. Every year, Avinode processes around 8.0 million trip searches and 13 million trip requests.
Schedaero, is a flight operations platform that enables operators and flight departments to schedule, maintain and sell out private fleets with ease. Schedaero brings all charter sales activities and details together in one place.
Paynode, is our payment platform specifically designed to facilitate payments in the air charter industry. With Paynode, our members can send and receive payments with anyone, anywhere – all in one easy workflow allowing industry professionals to transact 24/7/365.
This level of sophistication doesn’t stop us from having fun, however. We “Noders” find it important to enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome. With 100+ Noders spread between Sweden and the US, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue. Avinode seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to exceed expectations.
To know more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website avinodegroup.com
Payment Operations & Risk Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced compliance and risk professional to join our Payment Operations team to invent simple solutions to difficult regulatory issues.
What you will do
- Manage a team of payment operations specialists with the overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations and risk management such as KYB, transaction support, disputes and charge backs.
- Ownership of the platform’s control framework ensuring the right level of security, segregation of duties, data access etc is applied on a continuous basis.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our risk exposure and recommend appropriate action.
- Developing risk management strategies.
- Keep up to date, and ensure we stay compliant, with the T&Cs of our third-party fintech solutions partners.
- Build partner relationships with service providers to ensure vendor operational performance.
- Work with World Fuel Services legal, compliance and commercial risk teams, as well as business stakeholders to develop and maintain our compliance policies and control framework.
- Engage with business stakeholders to provide compliance advice in relation to our existing products.
- Partner with business stakeholders to provide compliance and operational requirements for new product capabilities.
- Conduct internal reviews and audits to ensure internal processes are followed.
- Conduct operational audits to ensure we meet our operational requirements.
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation.
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate software is in place.
- Conducting regular gap analysis on new and updated controls and best practices in the industry
Who you are
- Knowledgeable in AML, KYC, credit card scheme regulations, disputes, and chargeback processes.
- Proven ability to identify and interpret regulatory requirements, and communicate them to business teams.
- A partner to legal, product, commercial and technology partners concerning compliance requirements and controls to drive the business forward.
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams to build complete and efficient systems and controls, and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Experience in and understanding of merchant acquiring, e-money and payment products and services.
- Familiarity with underwriting and credit risk.
- Analytical and critical thinker – you use both data and user input as the basis of your recommendations and assessments.
- A self-starter, resilient and adaptable – you are comfortable working with ambiguity and are able to work remotely from your manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate concepts into clear steps and communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage and motivate those around you. You are able to build and foster teamwork and love to help other people grow.
- At least five years’ experience from compliance roles in financial services.
Relevant certification in compliance related area such as ICA, CertPay, CRCM or equivalent preferred.
Why Avinode Group?
- We are revolutionizing an industry. We love being at the forefront of the market.
- We are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and be heard.
- You will be surrounded by Noders who love what they do in work and love what they do outside of work.
Start: As soon as possible.
Work extent: Full time.
Location/work placement: Remote / Gamlestadstorget 7, Gothenburg, Sweden
Form of employment: This is a recruitment where you will be employed by Avinode.