Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Hey there, we are increasing our Distribution-Department, and hope to welcome You as our new Partner Success Manager!
Whats the business, you might ask? Well, in short its pretty much You making sure that our distributing partners are always well informed about our portfolio and know that they can count on us with our expertise and quality!
Besides that, here is a list with more ”food for thought”:
- Create Sungrow fans in the installer landscape and influence their purchasing behavior
- Build strong and lasting relationships with distributors and ensure that our targets of growth and excellent customer satisfaction are met
- Assist partner sales persons on sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Execute training programs for existing & prospective installers and distributors in order to educate them about our solutions, their unique features and the Sungrow value proposition
- Participate in creating successful sales and marketing plans for new business initiatives and integrating these
- Act as the voice of the customer and take ownership of their challenges and follow problems through to resolution
- Co-create value propositions based on customer insights
- Identify new sales prospects and follow up on the leads
All right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind its all about electrical equipment, thats why it is essential for you to have:
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering or a comparable
- a higher education qualification or business related studies with technical part
In the end if you have dealt with the regenerative energy industry for ~2years you are fit for this opportunity:
- “Yes, we can” mentality. Self-starter, Self-Motivator
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Language requirements: Swedish at least C1 and English at least B2
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Attention to details. You’re able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM is a plus
- Home Office Based option
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy!
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world’s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!__