Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
As an Operations Manager in Webhelp you have a key role and are responsible to lead, coach and follow up team leadership within your assignment. You must align your work to the client’s requirements as well as global standards and internal procedures. Analyzing and evaluating results to drive and deliver stable results whilst working effortlessly on improvements are key elements of your everyday work. You are responsible for financial budgeting, operational performance and follow-up as well as employee and client satisfaction. Your mission is to secure a thriving, profitable, and efficient place to work.
Sounds interesting? Then please read further!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Developing and follow-up of direct reports and support functions in the assignment, including training, introduction and coaching
- Executing salary revisions and assignment specific bonus models for direct reports
- Overall responsibility for cost efficient staffing in the assignment, and secure ordering of recruitment according to recruitment procedures
- Securing a good working environment, physically as well as psycho-socially
- Running the assignment according to labor legislation collective agreements
- Communicating to direct reports about the company’s and the assignment’s targets, results, values, guidelines, policies, and securing that the communication works and reaches all parts in the chain
- Developing and retaining a close and constructive relationship with the client
- Being the contact person for the assignment and answering delivery related questions from the client
- Developing and retaining branch knowledge as well as client specific knowledge
WE THINK YOU HAVE:
- High school degree or equivalent
- University degree (Commerce, Management, Business) or similar is a merit
- Fluency in English
- A minimum of 3 years’ leadership experience, preferably from contact center
- COPC Implementation Lead certificate is a merit
- MS Excel knowledge
You are an organized, precise and solid communicator with leadership skills and a result and quality oriented mindset. You have previous experience from working towards goals, a desire to grow and the capability to lead a team. In this role it is important to be a self-driven manager who can operate a team in a vivid and fast-growing international company with a game-changing atmosphere. We believe that you can combine people skills with business skills in an excellent way.
Your leadership is adaptable to changing situations and conditions where it is natural for you to recognize what actions are required – both short and long term. Important elements in the role are to analyze and evaluate the results of the production to secure right targets and improvements, as well as a thriving, efficient and profitable business. You thrive in situations where keeping your head straight is important to not lose focus on the objective. You will be overall responsible for all client requirements and client satisfaction in general.
We expect you to have experience from a similar role and to be proficient in business planning in order to build financial projections, charts and reports. You also have relevant IT competencies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to gain further insight into both our organization but also with the client by being one of the key roles in the assignment
- An arena to create partnerships directly with the client
- Valuable leadership experience with upper management potentially serving as a springboard for future career progression
- Opportunity to work internationally with other Nordic countries within the same assignment
Start: As soon as possible
City: Any location in the Nordics
Contract: Fulltime employment
Working hours: Office hours
Last application date: Sunday 22nd of January, 2023
Webhelp is a multinational Business Process Outsourcing company with its head office in Paris, France, that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 100’000 game-changers from more than 190 locations, speaking more than 80 languages in 50+ countries.
Join us at Webhelp you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive brands worldwide.
More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us