Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Scania´s purpose is to drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society, and the environment. To this end, our corporation is undergoing a radical transformation, from being a global traditional heavy vehicle manufacturer to becoming a leading provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. Communication and digital technologies are one key element, among several, for a successful realization of the ongoing transformation.
Scania’s Communications Department operates globally with several key stakeholders. We are now recruiting for a temporary position, a talented and passionate colleague to our team of skilled content producers, who can contribute to enhancing and evolving our presence in our digital channels.
With a focus on online editorial and marketing communication, we seek an Online Editor who will be a part of a team and, on a daily basis, prepare, produce, publish, and be close to content. The work is managed in a cross-functional team where we have core competencies needed to produce assets, from high-end production in different formats to short social media posts and everything in between.
Core responsibilities include:
- Adapt and develop content to keep up with an ever-changing digital world, which is needed to support Scania’s transformation journey.
- With your skills work to increase engagement and knowledge about Scania’s products, services, and strategies to support the transformation our corporation is undergoing.
- On a daily basis distribute and be close to published content; moderate, adapt, follow-up, and analyze the effect of communication, so that we continuously improve the content and the way we work, with content and in the channels.
- Compile content ie collect, write short copy, and distribute a monthly newsletter reaching a global audience.
You are to be regarded as our trusted and experienced online editor with extensive knowledge in digital communication and editorial/marketing content, mainly social media but also other platforms for web, SEO, and analytics. Your experience in B2B and/or B2C digital communication has given you a broad knowledge of online audience behaviors that you will bring with you to evolve the creative content work.
To that end, you are to form strong relationships and collaborate closely with the core team within the communications department as well as colleagues across the organisation.
Success in this role requires a broad understanding of all aspects of digital communication, from algorithms to SoMe-follower behavior.
You have work experience from:
- interpreting communication assignments and how to convert them into online communication. For different stakeholders, in different channels
- how to drive growth and create value for online audiences
- working in tight teams with content production, with colleagues as well as external resources
- management of multiple assignments that requires a “here and now” mindset
- work in international and inter-cultural contexts that require communication skills in spoken and written English / Swedish
- You have an academic degree or similar from a recognized institution, in Media or Journalistics.
- 3+ years of experience working with digital channels for larger corporations, B2B or B2C, or in journalism.
As a person we look for
You are a highly valued team player and an excellent communicator. You are structured, proactive, and have experience in project assignments. You are a self-motivated and creative person with problem-solving drive, interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
You will be part of a team that puts online communication first. We have been at the forefront of editorial business communication for more than a decade. This consistent, hard but fun work has rewarded us with an audience of several million followers, all over the world. We will continue this work, with high-quality content voicing the stories of our customers and products, on our path to becoming a leader in the transport business.
In addition to personal and professional development opportunities, we offer onsite- and remote work and a dynamic and inclusive work culture. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, Scania Job Express. Above all, we offer you a unique opportunity to contribute positively to Scania’s digital transformation and thereby to a more sustainable future!
If you have any questions or simply want to have a dialogue, don’t hesitate to contact Ann-Helen Tolleman ([email protected]).
Please apply as soon as possible, no later than May 15, 2023. Your application shall include a personal letter and CV as well as copies of any relevant certificates.
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A background check might be conducted for this position.