Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About the trainee program
Avanade is looking for individuals with a passion for technology who want to enter the exciting world of IT consultancy and join our Organizational Change Management Practice. The Avanade trainee program (AvaT) is a 5-month paid training program starting in August 2024.
Avanade offers you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in IT. You’ll join a group of participants like yourself from the Nordics and after completing our onboarding program, you will begin this instructor led training. We will introduce you into the world of change management. The hybrid sessions will combine theoretical and practical work modules. This program is designed to give you the skills and certifications so you can take your career to new heights.
After completion of the AvaT, you will join our Nordic Team as a Consultant. Together with your supportive and talented team members, you will help our clients achieve their business outcomes, finding smarter and more efficient business solutions by providing critical input to them in shaping and driving their change and transformation journeys.
Our Organizational Change Management Practice
Our Organizational Change Management Practice comprises a diverse group of professionals with varying levels of experience, expertise, gender, and backgrounds. Our team consists of nearly 10 people in Sweden who work with clients to help them achieve people-driven transformations and changes within their businesses and organizations. We play a key role in collaborating with our colleagues to enable clients to maximize the value of their investments in technology. We work across a wide range of sectors and industries, addressing scenarios that include workplace transformation, strategy design, and execution.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in implementing Microsoft technologies to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Will graduate in spring/summer 2024.
- Is fluent in Swedish (at least at a B2 level) and in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a passion for technology.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT or a relevant field suitable for building a career in Organizational Change Management.
- Thrives in an international environment with great development opportunities and a commitment to making a difference.
- Having an interest in Artificial Intelligence is a plus!
Day-to-day you will:
- Work in an organization with a genuine passion for collaboration, alongside other experts who are committed to making positive changes.
- Contribute to designing and implementing end-to-end organizational change initiatives, encompassing planning, reinforcing change, and ensuring sustainable, long-term results.
- Assess business readiness, help mitigate risks, manage stakeholder communications, and enhance employee capabilities and engagement to implement organizational changes aligned with the organization’s strategic goals.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row).
- Inclusive and informal working atmosphere – We like to organize social activities outside of working hours.
- Flexible work arrangement, so you can decide whether you work from home or join us at the office.
- Exceptional development and training opportunities (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you will get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You will join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our  Inclusion & Diversity page. Together we do what matters.
Did we make you interested?
Apply today! You can leave your application through the link below and our recruitment team will contact you.