Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About the trainee program
Avanade is looking for individuals with a passion for technology who want to enter the exciting world of IT consultancy and join our Intelligence Data Platform Practice. The Avanade trainee program (AvaT) is a 5-month paid training program starting in August 2024.
Avanade offers you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in IT. You’ll join a group of participants like yourself from the Nordics and after completing our onboarding program, you will begin this instructor led training. We will introduce you to the world of data. The hybrid sessions will combine theoretical and practical work modules. This program is designed to give you the skills and certifications so you can take your career to new heights in the field of data and analytics.
After completion of the AvaT, you will join our Nordic Team as a Consultant. Together with your supportive and talented team members, you will help our clients achieve their business outcomes, finding smarter and more efficient business solutions, using data and analytics tools. You will work with a range of technologies, all primarily powered by Microsoft Azure. So, if you love working with Microsoft’s data platform in a cloud environment, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Intelligence Data Platform Practice
Our Intelligence Data Platform Practice is a group of diverse professionals in terms of experience, expertise, gender and background. Our team consists of almost 30 people in Sweden and 60+ in the Nordic region, covering most aspects of modern data platform work, both machine learning and advanced analysis, data processing and visualization, as well as architecture at various levels (technical, logical and data architecture) and advisory for management and data security.
We work mostly with Microsoft’s data platform, mainly Azure and Power BI. We collaborate with other teams of professionals in Avanade Sweden and are often involved in projects related to Dynamics 365, IoT among others, having a cross-disciplinary approach in the way we work. We work closely with our customers, sometimes even on their premises. We strive to have several colleagues from Avanade working on our projects, but to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs, our project teams are formed also from our customer’s team members.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in implementing Microsoft technologies to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Will graduate in spring/summer 2024.
- Is fluent in Swedish (at least at a B2 level) and in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a passion for technology.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Thrives in an international environment with great development opportunities and a commitment to making a difference.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row).
- Inclusive and informal working atmosphere – We like to organize social activities outside of working hours.
- Flexible work arrangement, so you can decide whether you work from home or join us at the office.
- Exceptional development and training opportunities (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our  Inclusion & Diversity page. Together we do what matters.
Did we make you interested?
Apply today! You can leave your application through the link below and our recruitment team will contact you.