Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are seeking a .Net software developer to join a team at our client. In the team we serve the transportation business with fueling technology and services. We are an inclusive team working close to our customers in mobilizing the future by delivering forecourt control systems and payment solutions. Our business is growing and undergoing a big change as new services are released, such as chargers for electrical vehicles and future payment methods.
We need to strengthen our team as we see an increase of workload that will include new technologies and high pace commitments. We work mainly from the office, with remote work only when needed/possible.
Main duties and deliverables
We work as a tight team, using agile SAFe methodology, developing, and maintaining four products and you would be a part of all different activities in different stages.
- Software development through all stages:
- Time and effort estimation
- Implementation description
- Problem Solving/Defect removal and documentation
- Work from start to completion, individually as well as work together with colleagues, depending on the nature of the task.
- Work with distributed systems with high demand on SLA
As a person we hope you have an interest in learning new technology and is a team player that is self-driven. You work in a structured way, have the possibility of grasping a bigger picture, are committed, and have good communication skills.
Key experience and qualifications required
You must have all of the following experience and competencies which must be evidenced in your CV:
- Proven good development skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding and respect of existing design patterns
- Knowledge and experience of C# and .NET
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL
- University degree in Technology or proven excellence in development
- Good spoken and written English and Swedish
Valuable experience and qualifications
Having experience in and proficiency in the following will make you stand out and must be evidenced in your CV:
- Experience of Azure Devops and Jira
- Previous experience in Payment solutions
- Previous experience with AWS cloud services
Duration: 6 months.
Your CV must be in Word format.