Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Are you passionate about Marketing and has experience in driving high quality marketing campaigns – Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a new team member to join our Nordic Marketing team. You will be based in Sweden at our Stockholm office and work closely with both colleagues and a number of TD SYNNEX’s Swedish vendors.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and following up on marketing projects and activities based on plans and in line with budget. The plans are created in cooperation with the vendors as well as TD SYNNEX business development managers. The purpose of these activities is to promote the sales of our vendor products and services in alignment with the strategic priorities of the company and at the same time deliver profitability to the company. You will be the overall responsible for this whole process from A-Z.
- Build strong relationships within our vendors and with TD SYNNEX Business Units.
- Create and deliver of quarterly marketing campaigns in cooperation with the business unit.
- Negotiate with vendors for funding of marketing activities
- Work with copy-writing and creative input
- Support admin function with Proof of Execution, if needed
- Participate and contribute in local, regional and/or central project
In this role you will also be required to ensure that you and your colleagues perform marketing activities in compliance with all relevant TD SYNNEX policies as well as applicable Vendor requirements. In particular, we expect you to correctly manage all related Vendor Marketing Development Funds to ensure they are used for legitimate and clearly documented business purposes. You must always operate in a way that complies with the company’s shared values, the requirements of our Global Code of Conduct and the Ethical Leadership model.
You will report to Malin Sederholm, Nordic Marketing Director and be a part of a Nordic team of 13 colleagues – all passionate about Marketing and with a nice team spirit!
We imagine that you’re an experienced Marketing professional, with relevant work experience from a similar role. It’s an advantage if you have a university degree in marketing but not a requirement. As a person you have strong data skills, are detail oriented and able to work independently. You’re a strong relationship builder and used to collaborate closely with key stakeholders such as colleagues, business managers and vendors/customers. You can negotiate skillfully and ”sell ideas” persuasively. You’re proficient in English and Swedish, both written and verbal communication.
What we can offer
You will be part of an international market-leading company where no day is like no other. You will have a high degree of responsibility and freedom in how you drive for your projects. We have an informal culture and a social committee who arranges social events for our colleagues. We offer flexibility as we practice a hybrid workplace. Does it sound exciting with a company characterized by high tempo, operating in a quickly developing market and has engaged employees? In that case, perhaps TD SYNNEX would be an attractive workplace for you!
We also offer:
- 30 vacation days/year
- Flexible remote work, 2-3 days per week
- Health care allowance 3 000 kr/year (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Extended parental pay (according to collective agreement)
- ITP 1 – Employment pension (according to collective agreement)
- Stylish, modern and fresh office near Westfield/Mall of Scandinavia
- Discounts for the gyms Nordic Wellness, SATS and Fitness 24/7 (NW in the building)
Application deadline is December 18th.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we process applications on a continuous basis.
In case you have questions, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
We look forward to receive your application and resume!
Location : Frösunda/Stockholm, Sweden
Job type: Full time
Start: According to agreement
TD SYNNEX is the world`s leading IT distributor and solutions aggregator. We are 22,000 of the IT industry’s best and brightest co-workers dedicated to uniting compelling technology products, services and solutions from 1,500+ best-in-class technology vendors.
What’s In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!