Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are the leading marketing and sales transformation partner in the Nordics! We are 120 colleagues located at our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Munich, and Gdansk. We have several years of experience in data-driven marketing and sales across B2C & B2B industries.
Our vision is to become the leading actionable marketing data-asset provider in Europe by 2025. We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. Our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future, our future growth will be heavily driven by applying smart data and analytics for our clients.
This role is part of our Marketing Automation & Martech team. A bunch of ambitious consultants who are passionate about growing our clients business and building first-class digital experiences. We are a social crew and enjoy working closely together and learning from one another, both within the team and cross-functionally.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Strategist with a specialty in creating B2B use cases. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing Automation strategies and tactics that help our clients achieve their business objectives. Your focus will be on creating effective B2B use cases that showcase the value of Marketing Automation to our clients. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and goals, and then develop and execute strategies that help them achieve their objectives. Key responsibilities;
- Developing and executing Marketing Automation strategies and tactics that help our clients achieve their business objectives
- Creating effective B2B use cases that showcase the value of Marketing Automation to our clients
- Collaborating with clients to understand their needs and goals
- Managing Marketing Automation campaigns, including email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and segmentation
- Conducting data analysis and providing insights to improve Marketing Automation performance
- Staying up-to-date with the latest Marketing Automation trends and technologies
Who you are
You are curious, creative, flexible and have a passion for Marketing Automation. Your style of learning, problem-solving and collaboration is something you take pride in, and you enjoy bringing new insights to the team. You have experience in communicating with senior management and different stakeholders. Beside your personality, we would also like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Experience in Marketing Automation, preferably in a B2B setting
- Experience working with Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot
- Experience in creating use cases, preferably in B2B
- Experience in creating use cases in B2C is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish, as our customers require us to communicate in Swedish
- Fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a 6 months’ probation period, based at our Stockholm office at Katarinavägen 17, starting date August 14, 2023. We offer a hybrid remote workplace. You will report to the Marketing Automation Team Lead.
Already feel like one of us? Send your applications in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-04-17. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Paola Banegas, Head of Talent. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
We look forward to hearing from you!